hair

(nais pov)
my afro was fucked so i decided to braid my hair and do something else with it.

i got up and took a shower and put on something super cute.

the picture up ⬆️ is the outfit i thought it was cute so yeah.

i threw that on along with my airforces grabbing my coat keys and phone heading out the door.

it was snowing too so like yeah.

my truck was in the garage but imma drive mattias tho.

i started it up heading to the hairstore blasting king von, cause that mf is goated honestly.

once i reached the hair store i grabbed my wallet and walked in searching for hairstuff.

my phone rung and it was mattia.

M:hey babe where are you at rn?
S: im at the hairstore cause i needa do my hair.
M: okay i just wanted to know love you.
S: love you too baby

i hung up and continued looking for hair products.

i grabbed some eco styling gel cause i ran out, i grabbed some edge control cause yk i need dat, i also grabbed a bags of hair(7 bags to be exact) i already had the crochet hook and a edges brush so i was good on that.

i went and paid for everything.

as i headed out the store i hopped in the truck blasting often by the weeknd to go get some food i called mattia to see what he wanted.

i grabbed our food heading home. i made it into the house giving him his stuff.

i ran upstairs putting my stuff in the bathroom to do my hair with once i got done eating.

we finnished eating, i walked upstairs to digest all that shit i ate down because ian got time for no stomachaches.

once i sat for about a hour i got started on my hair.

i threw on some shorts and a tank top cause i needed to wash my hair.

i grabbed the shampoo and leave in conditioner going downstairs.

(yes i used the kitchen sink so stfu)

as i was washing my hair i felt someone push up against me.

"watchuu doin babeee"

"what does it look like im doing" i said rinsing out the shampoo.

"washing your hairrrr"

"mhm" i said lifting my head up turning off the water.

he handed me my towel as i squeezed out my hair.

i grabbed the towel putting it on my head.

"thank youu baby"

he nodded following me upstairs.

idk why but this mf was fascinated as hell by me doing my hair, like im sorry you've been around so many white bitches.. like damn.

as me and him were upstairs in the bathroom i dried my hair a little putting leave in conditioner in my hair.

as i took the comb and parted my wet hair in sections after every braid. once all 6 we're done mattia looked so interested by what i was doing and how i was doing it.

i threw my bonnet on protecting my braids for a good 20 mins for a break.

once my break was over i went to go finnish my hair, i took everything out the packages and places them on the counter.

(okay so like this is for my black girls, if you know what crochets are like the hair kind then thats what im talking about. if you dont know then look up a yt video abt it😭)

as i was finnishing up my hair, my beautiful dino walked in looking at me like he had seen a ghost.

"uh.. babe?"

"baby?"

"daddy"

"MATTIA POLIBIO"

"huh??"

"you good?" as i said continued doing my hair.

"yeah, can i try?"

"yeah sure" he was excited for no reason.

i rolled my eyes handing him the hook, hes been watching me do my hair for a while now and i think he knows how to do it.

"so yk what your doing?"

"yeah ive been watching you do it"

he stuck the hook through the bottom of the braid, he grabbed a piece of hair putting it on the hook closing it and pulling through the braid then tied the knot by pulling on it.

"did i do it right?"

i nodded my head and smiled at him through the mirror.

his smile grew wide as he was happy that he did it right.

"okay imma let you do the last two braids"

he nodded his head smiling as he continued.

once he was finished he got excited cause he liked what he did.

"you know why i wanted to try this out?"

"why babe?"

"because it seems fun, ive been around so many white girls and i wanted to this so in the future i can do your hair. i just need to learn how to braid tho thats it"

"awe🥺, but just remember this... if you think your leaving me for a white woman you got another thing coming"

"noted. ill marry you"

"mhm as you should babeee"

"anyways. can do your edges 🥺???"

i nodded as i handed him the unopened edge control and the brush that was right next to it. he brushed my edges out, and took some out the container putting some on my baby hairs.

he took my edges brush and swiped it up holding the rest down with his finger how i did it, all around where he brushed them down at.

"did i do this right"

"yes you did baby"

i gave him a kiss on the cheek then he kissed back.

i handed my headwrap to him to put that on for me, once he tied it up in the back of my head. mattia grabbed my hand spinning me around to face him. he gave me a kiss on the lips ofc i kissed back.

he grabbed my bonnet off the counter and put it on for me smiling in the mirror at me.

"thank you babyyy"

"np queen"

we both walked out the bathroom and cuddled for a long time eventually falling asleep.