new years

(mattias pov)

it was around 11, me and nai were cuddling on the living room couch while we were on our phones.

i felt her get off of me and run to the kitchen.

she opened the fridge.

"babee you want a water?"

"yeah" she grabbed two and threw one at me. i caught that shit.

she ran back over and put her water on the table.

she looked up and down at me then jumped on my lap with her arms around my neck.

(nais pov)
"hiiii daddy"

"hey maaa"

"im maddd hornyy"

"well im not"

"welp since your not in the mood ill wait"

i got off of him trying to grab my water but he pulled me in close by my throat.

i smiled a lil looking at his lustful eyes that were beautiful cause i loved them.

"now i am, take yo sexy ass upstairs baby"

i hopped of his lap i fixed my shirt then he slapped my ass.

"stopp daddy"

"ouu look at dat jiggle"

i walked upstairs then laid on the bed on my phone.

as i laid there on my side i felt some arms wrap around me. i turned my head to reveal mattia i turned off my phone, sat up facing him completely

i put my lips against his. it soon turned  into a make out session with him hovering me.

he broke the kiss. "strip ma"

i did what i was told because i wanted it.

when i was bare his hands roamed my body touching me everywhere.

he took both of my tittes then started playing with them, he put one in his mouth but he caressed the other.

his tounge swirled around my hard ass nipple which felt good as hell, i let out small moans which filled the room a little.

i felt the loss of connection i whimperd.

he took off his clothes all the way down to his boxers. i snaked my hand to his boxer and started palming him making him groan a little.

i slipped my hand in his boxers. my hands were cold so he grabbed my wrist and moved it out of his boxers.

he slipped them off pushing me on the bed.

he hovered me teasing my entrance with his tip making eye contact.

he slid into me slowly while still looking into my eyes.

"fuck omg"

he went at a slow pace making sure i felt everything, after a while he sped up a little. i put my hand over my mouth suppressing my moans.

he moved my hand out the way and pinned them above my head.

"keep them hands away from ya mouth i wanna hear you so i can make sure you feeling good now scream for me baby"

i let out a loud ass moan as he smirked at me.

he left wet kisses on my neck and some hickies on both sides on my tittes marking his territory.

"im cumming daddy ahh fuck"

"go ahead"

i came on him he shortly came on my stomach.

he slid out of him checking my phone it was 11:59, about a second later the clock changed to 12am.

i sat up then leaned in for a kiss. he went with the flow then kissed back. it turned to a heated make out session. we sat there for a good two minutes just kissing.

my phone buzzed.  it was Ari and Gabby texting me happy new years.

(just to be clear ari is alejandros gf and gabby was kairis)

i left go of him texting them back.

as soon as i sent the message i turned off my phone standing up making him sit down.

i sat down on his lap and continued making out with him.

he grabbed my ass squeezing it making my mouth open. he slipped his tounge in smirking into the kiss.

he pulled away staring into my eyes.

"your eyes are pretty daddy"

"thank you yours too" he says planting a kiss on my lips before pulling me off his lap going to grab a towel.

he cleaned both of us up and we slipped our clothes on.