movie (ddlg)

mattia and nai we're on the couch watching her favorite movie while eating some snacks.

"can we watch 365 days?" the little one pleaded

"sure" he said grabbing the remote

nai got excited because mattia always said she couldn't because she would try to touch herself.

(a little while into the movie)

the boat scene came up, nai sat in shock because it was doing something to her. she squeezed her legs tightly trying not to touch herself.

little whimpers and whines left her mouth while keeping her legs together because mattia wasn't looking at her but he knew what she wanted without saying anything.

his huge hand was on her bare thigh which made her extremely wet like she was dripping out her shorts, she was whimpering a little louder to the point where she grabbed the remote pausing the movie to sit on his lap facing him laying her head on the crook of his neck.

"awe baby what's wrong?" he smirked

she didn't respond but casually kissed on mattias neck, she stopped for a bit standing infront of him taking off her shorts then going back to what she was doing but she kissed his lips a couple of times before she tugged on his pants.

"im not fucking you.. nor can you touch yourself." he laughed pushing her off him.

nai pouted getting up going to her room locking the door, laying on the bed staring at the ropes on her wall, the leash mattia had bought her, handcuffs and toys she grabbed a vibrator hesitating whether or not should she use it, the little one gave in taking off her grey shorts throwing them across the room.

nai turned on the vibrator placing it on her clit trying not to moan because her room was near the second living room upstairs, the little one was enjoying the fuck out of it. she stopped because the doorknob was jiggling and mattia was knocking.

"open the door i hear you moaning" he sounded mad

nai continued doing what she was doing listening to him trying to open the door while its locked, mattia kicked the door down furious as hell. she stared in shock stopping completely looking dead in his eyes not saying a word.

"hi daddy" she sounded so innocently laying on her stomach with a innocent ass facial expression she always managed to pull off.

"dont hi daddy me.. now come here" he said grabbing a heavy material of a rope.

she walked over to him so shyly looking up at mattia like she didn't disobey him.

"turn around" he demanded

nai giggled not listening cause she wanted it rough, atp he got fed up and grabbed her arm turning her around to tie the ropes on her wrist tightly.

"face down ass up on the bed now impatient little slut, just couldn't wait you whiny needy ass baby" mattia said slapping her ass hard asf.

she winced at every slap but she didn't cry because she got used to it.

he randomly stopped flipping her over staring at her dryed tears, "im sorry baby he said kissing her forehead now come here" he sat on the bed

nai obeyed going up to him sitting on her knees in between his legs with the puppy dog eyes.

mattia pulled his pants off along with his underwear, she looked down and eyed it with shock because they haven't fucked in 2 months for a bet but she lost and the winner does whatever with the looser.

"sit on my lap baby." he smirked untying the ropes.

she did what was told and sat on his lap.

"look at me and dont take your eyes off me"

as she looked at the taller boy she felt something go inside her.

"you wanted it right?"

she nodded

mattia flipped them over so he was ontop and she was on the bottom.

"so you take it"

she nodded resting her body so she could feel everything.

he went at a slow pace which drives her crazy, the shorter one pushed up against him a little indicating she wanted it harder and faster.

nai felt him in her stomach because he was all the way in deep.

"st- stop this is too much- 🥺"

"you wanted it, be careful what you wish for baby"

mattia sped up the pace as she pushed him away, he pinned her hands above her head with one hand.

a few more strokes later they both came again.

mattia got up and layed on his back "come and lay on my chest"

nai got up laying on his chest. with her head in the crook of his neck. like a baby.

"lay here we'll shower in a bit" he giggled

she nodded smiling.

"fuck.. i'm not on birth control" nai shot up panicking.

"i know.. i wanna have kids" mattia smiled squeezing her.

"... um we need a bigger house"

"girl we have a 6 bedroom house with 7 1/2 bathrooms thats more than enough room."

"oh i forget" she laughed laying her head back down.

"well ill get a test tmorrow"

"okay shawty."

"mattia dont call me that" she said slapping his chest.

"ow abusive" he giggled

"i am not."

they both giggled getting up going to shower