cheerleader

(mattias pov)
so i found nai on the couch in her personal room sleeping with a halloween cheerleader outfit on, girl halloween was long overdue. i mean she does wear outfits around the house that are so random.

i lifted the skirt up a lil to see if she had anything on under. turns out she didnt.

she was a heavy ass sleeper so i decided to start messing with her.. she looked good in that outfit.

she looked wet as hell.

my fingers ended up near the skin around her pussy.

i slipped one finger in going at a slow pace making her move a little.

a light moan ran from her lips.

"d-daddy what are you doing" she said with a light raspy moan.

she sat up on the couch my fingers slid out of her.

"woah. um that felt good"

"i bet it did" i said leaning over giving her a kiss on the cheek. she gave one back.

she looked tired so i did the grabby hands she came over to me and sat on my lap.

her head was on the crook of my neck she was laying there with her arms around my neck.

i left kisses all over her face making her fall asleep in my arms cause she always got comfortable quickly.

i was bored so got up with her in my arms going downstairs to play fifa.

i made sure to be quiet as possible so she wouldn't wake up cause she looked so peaceful and beautiful.

i grabbed a blanket and put it over us cause she felt cold.

i sat playing fifa for hours waiting for her to get up.

eventually i felt her kiss my neck which is a sign that she woke up.

"hii baby" i said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"hiii" she said with a raspy tone wiping her eyes.

"how'd you sleep?"

"good, what did you do this whole time?"

"oh i played fifa"

"oh okay. well ill brb imma grab my phone"

(nais pov)
i hopped off of him. he smacked my ass when i stood infront of im fixing my clothes.

i grabbed my phone and walked downstairs

i sat back on his lap in the position i was before i walked upstairs

i felt my pussy touch his dick because yk i was sitting right ontop of it.

i smirked a lil as i was scrolling through tiktok.

he grabbed my ass randomly giving it a tight squeeze.

about 5 mins later i got bored again. i got up off his lap. while walking i twiched my hips side to side. i could tell he was looking.

when i reached the top of the stairs. i did a come here motion with my finger and bit my lip.

walking to the room i did the same thing walking up the stairs.

he took that as a sign and came upstairs.

i sat in the middle of the bed laying on my stomach.

he walked in and saw me smirking a little.

i decided to switch it up a little. he was always dominant so it was my turn.

i told him to take of his clothes and get on the bed.