wet dream

(mattias pov)

"mmm fuck daddy your so good to me" (i cringed bye aht ahttttt-)

i heard nai moaning my name i could tell she was having a wet dream about me.

i slowly sat up looking down at her while giggling a little.

i took the cover of to expose her naked body, ofc she went to sleep naked, but her hands were above the covers so she couldn't have been touching herself.

i flipped her over making her lay on her back, once i got close to her pussy i licked a bold stripe making her move a little.

as i continued to flick my tounge back and forth on her clit a moan came out of her mouth..

she felt everything because she was squirming around alot but she never moaned until i hit the right spots.

"mm oh fuck yes"

as i saw her eyes open up we looked at eachother so i saw how weak she got by my tounge.

without warning i felt her cum in my mouth as she moaned really loudly

i didnt wanna stop there so i started sucking on her clit.

"d-daddy pleasee stop t-thats enough" she whined as she pushes my head to stop.

i grabbed her thighs squeezing them and pulling her up against me even more, i made sure she felt everything

she kept pushing my head.

"m-move ahh s-stawp ma- d-daddy" she whines louder.

she tried to close her legs as they were shaking but i kept them open by leaving bruises by squeezing them hard.

"f-fuck mattia"

she came on my tounge again, and yes i licked her clean.

i wiped off my mouth leaving kisses on the inside of her thighs and on her lips.

soon eventually i fell asleep alog with her.