the plan

anyways this whole storyline is such a cringe like ew..
anyways on with the story.

im like a month in and mattia is alr sick if me constantly crying and eating everything in the house.

im laying down on the couch watching tv while eating some burger king and mattia's on his phone, taking random vids and pictures of me while i look jacked.

ive lowkey been stressed alot lately but i dont know how to tell mattia.

ale has been mad at me since ive told him i was pregnant i dont know if he wants to be a uncle in the babys life but its alr i have my younger sister and two younger brothers that will be the aunts and uncles.

i was hesitant to call him but i ended up wanting to do it. i went to go get my phone on the kitchen counter and i called him.

it rang for a little but he answered

A:hello?
S: hi
A: what do you want?
S: why are you mad at me?
A: because you're pregnant..
S: that's probably not the only reason?
A: it isnt.. but um i dont wanna say.
S: tell me alejandro!
A: well because you got pregnant by mattia and ive been trying to break you guys up for a while , you never really spend time with me anymore or the family and youve been around mattia alot.. but i found out something a while ago on your one year anniversary that he was begging me not to tell you.

my heart sank..

S: well im not worried about what you were trying to do. just be honest with me big bro.. just tell me
A: remember when he went to some party.
S: mhm
A: well he got really drunk and he started doing things out of the ordinary maybe he cheated on you. and thats why he proposed to you to cover up what he did and he planned on it to.
S: ...
A: nai im sorry..
S: you knew about all of this.
A: yes but he begged me not to tell.
S: so this was all a plan, that you were apart of?
A: yes im so sorry.
S: you in la?
A: yea why?
S: ill book a flight down there. just me. ill see you then make sure kai is there and you too cause i have a plan...
A: what is it?
S: just wait and see. love you ale bye.

(call ended)