woah

as i sat in the bath listening to glitter by tyler the creator i felt someones hand on my shoulder which it was my beautiful boyfriend mattia.

"hi baby" i said smiling.

"hi baby, he said giving me a kiss. mind if i join you?"

i nodded my head as he stood up taking off his clothes. he went to go pause the music.

i sat up moving forward so he could sit behind me, i felt his hand around my throat and his arm wrapped around my stomach pushing me back on his chest.

i slightly got turned on just a little bit. i sat up a little straddling his lap so i could lay my head on the crook of his neck because my head was comfortable there.

we sat in silence for a moment before i turned around to lay my head on his shoulder. i slightly kissed his neck just a little bit.

as he laid back on the side of the bathtub with my chest to his i felt his breathing moving with mine without forcing it which made me smile a little because it honestly never happened before.

"i love you baby." i whispered in his ear.

"i love you too Mrs. Polibio" he whispered back in my ear.

i was on the verge of slipping out a tear, this is the man i want to be with forever honestly. i love mattia so fucking much even though we argue alot and have our ups and downs but we've been together almost a year. September 9th 2020 is when we first got together. ive known him since around may or june of 2019.

ive liked him for a long time but i never knew he would feel the same, when he caught my eye i just knew that he was the one.

"mattia.. im sorry that im a stressful pain in the ass im just alot to work with, yk i realized in this moment i act out too much everywhere we go even at that party that alejandro had and im sorry that i sorta embarrassed you by kissing ari and kairi on camera and im sorry-" i said talking fast and mattia cut me off.

"its okay, just lets get this soap off of us and lets go lay down and talk about it then okay? in the meantime dont stress on it baby." he said kissing me.

i got up out of the bathtub moving to the shower to wash all the soap off, mattia did the same.

as we both got out the shower i unplugged the water thingy and washed all the soap out of the tub.

i grabbed my towel to dry myself off and i threw mattia his towel before i walked in the bedroom to
go put on some clothes.

i threw on a large t shirt and some underwear but also mattias boxers over it.

i jumped on the bed laying in the middle like a dead person overthinking alot because i feel bad about all the bullshit i did.

i saw mattia come in and just lay down next to me fully naked i looked down then back up again at his face smirking a little bit. turning to the other side.

i sat there for a while easing all the over thinking stress away cause its just pointless. i ended up falling asleep just because it was so silent in here and mattia wasnt on ft with bryce, hunter and nico (not celias bf the other one)

+

3 hours go by and i wake up to carti playing downstairs and people talking.

i saw bryce, hunter, nico, celiad bf nico, celia, ayiana, and lucci downstairs hanging out and mattia didnt bother to wake me up.

i walked downstairs rubbing my eyes confused as hell.

"oh shes awake, go change the music" i heard a voice say but i couldn't identify who it was.