rant.

okay so.. nickis baby is mad cute right.

aight. idgaf abt what yall gotta say. it's nothing wrong with what he said the baby is mad chubby and adorable. and he obviously said that fat babies are the cutest ones.

i love nicki but the barbz are maddd extra. yall gotta bring up his dead uncle and jades baby, for what cause he was telling the truth. mane cant nb speak their damn mind for shit tbh. mfs are mad soft for what?

and im still mad at the mfs that canceled him hut still have yet to delete zoes tt acc and tonys, gemini got deleted but not them two.

charli went and cried on live and yall forgived her, but he may have said some shit but idc the past is in the fucking past.

we forgive and we forget right? it should be the same way for mattia tbh. mfs are all like "why are y'all defending him" "he said the n word" he didnt gr00m a minor and lied about it did he? did he ignore the fact he did it or ever did it? no.

and yall know that saying actions speak louder than words.. read that over and over nd get it through your head.

so he said sum. but he didnt like yk. do some bad shit.

keywords: SAY- talking. DO- like physically.

so hop off mattias dick cause its my spot and the rest of his supporters spot too.

the jersey boys better than any other group on tiktok. so chill wit all dat they ugly shit cause yk. they not.

they're my stans honestly along with the hoodie boys even though they broke apart.

AND YALL LEAKING HIS PERSONAL INFO FOR WHAT? like yall gon acctually pull up. scary ass mfs. chile pls anywayssss. the baby joke isnt funny at all and never was. im sorry for jade honestly.

yall raccoons needa sit down somewhere or go outside cause.. 💀 my babydaddy will forever be relevant regardless of yall soft ass hoes. AND YES IM DEFENDING HIM YA I DONT CARE.

anywayssss #mattia2024 #mattiasuncanceledparty #proudnjboysstan #proudmattiastan. mhm