morning

(mattias pov)
my baby girl was sleeping so peaceful but i was extremely horny.

i sat up, we fell asleep naked.. that was the best night ever.

i moved the cover off of my dick and i was hard..

she was sleeping and i didn't wanna wake her because of how hard i was..

i grabbed my dick and i started doing what boys do best.

i tried not to moan.. but i couldnt.

(nais pov)
"fuck you feel so good"

i heard mattia moaning.. he was jerking off, i was facing him i opened my eyes a little to see him moving his hand up and down on his dick.

i moved a little, i put my hand on his stomach

his moans were attractive as hell

"you moan to loud" i said giggle while getting up on his lap

"i- i thought you were sleeping"

"yeah i was until i heard you jerking off. ill help you tho it looks like your dick was hurting baby"

"it was tho"

"hehe i figured"

i was ontop of him leaving hickeys on his jawline going down his chest leaving kisses everywhere moving down to his dick kissing his tip.

"stop teasing me please it hurts so bad🥺"

i kitty licked the tip causing him to flinch. i put as much as i could in my mouth as i stroked the rest i could fit

he was a moaning mess.

i deepthroated him cause no gag reflex 😏

"fuck im cumming"

i went up a lil sucking on his tip until i felt his cum shoot into my mouth.

"now swallow babeyy"

i swallowed and i showed him.

"good girl"

i came up to him giving kisses and leaving dark purple hickeys.

"aight im done lemme go shower" i say getting up

"aye sit yo sexy ass down ma and spread dem legs i got you sum too"

"okay"

i sat down and did what he said.

mattia hovered me kissing me moving from my neck down to my boobs leaving hickeys all over one also caressing the other.. swirling his tounge around my nipple touching all over my body. he left his territory marks on both of my boobs moving down to my stomach doing the same thing.

once he got down to my pussy, he blew cold air which made me move a lil.

i felt him lick a bold stripe before he started flicking his tounge on my clit.

"look at me i wanna see you get weaker and weaker by the second"

i nodded my head and obeyed. i looked at him as he started sucking on my clit making my eyes roll back trying to focus on him.

my legs started to shake.. i tried to close them.

"open your legs and keep them open until im finnished with you"

"oh fuck-" i came on his tounge

he kept going..

"m-mattia that's enough stop"

"i stop when i want to"

he kept going untill i came again..

he stopped, wiped his mouth and kissed me.

"you taste good thats why i didnt stop ma, now cmon lets shower" he said smacking my thigh.

"i cant walk so pick me up pleasee 🥺"

"aight i gotchu ma"

he picked me up. we showered, brushed our teeth, ate, i fed princess, he cleaned up the kitchen, and we just chilled for the rest of the day.

the end