sleeping

(mattias pov)
i woke up around 3am cause i was horny, but my baby was sleeping so peacefully. i didnt wanna wake her but i realized she was a heavy sleeper so she wouldn't feel that much.

i pulled the covers down off of us a little bit to slide her underwear off, i pulled my boxers down making my dick hit her ass.

i used her wetness as a lube to slide myself into her without her waking up.

i heard her gasp a little grabbing my hip to push myself up to her like she wanted more.

i grabbed her hips speeding my strokes up.

"if you were horny then just say that i would've fucked you"

"i didn't think you would want to"

"id do anything for you daddy"

my whole body was against hers with my head over her shoulder

"daddy y-you feel so fucking good"

she threw her hand over her mouth holding in her loud moans cause it was mad early.

"let it all out baby i wanna hear how good this dick is"

"oh shit ahh fuck"

"good girl"

after a few more strokes i pulled out of her.

"lay on your back baby"

she did what i told her to but she was a little bit sleepy.

i slid into her as she grabbed my face kissing me which soon turned into us making out.

i put her leg over my shoulder for me to go in her some more, every stroke i hit her g-stop. i felt her nails dig into my back and her head fall back in pleasure.

"im cumming omfg"

"go ahead"

she came on me then i came after her.

i cleaned us up putting her underwear back on going back to sleep.

not the being consistent. bye anyways good morning