DDLG+ aftercare

(aye so.. i'm really making this..yeah..  if you're too lazy to look up the meaning its daddy dom/little girl)

(ddlg definition: is an acronym for daddy dom/little girl, a sexual relationship where the dominant male is the daddy figure and a woman plays the role of a young girl) yeah um
———————————————————————————

(third pov)

at last it was morning... nai had been punished last night for talking back to her daddy, so she wanted to make it up to him by waking him up with her mouth. (if ykyk).

the little girl sat up with her legs still shaking from last night, she knew not to talk back but she was frustrated and didn't know how to express it from her introverted character trait.

nai looked down at her sexy ass bf just sleeping peacefully. she hesitated a bit to slide the covers off of him, but she slid them off anyways hoping he wouldn't wake up mad.

as she slid off his underwear, he moved a little because the cold air hit his skin. nai put his dick into her right hand pumping it a little before putting the tip in her mouth.

as she lightly sucked on mattias tip she noticed he kept moving his head to the other side facing the window with his eyes still closed.

a thought came to the little girls mind to try something different, nai slid off her shirt keeping her bra on. she sid his dick in between her boobs with her bra on.

mattia instantly lifted his head up looking down at his princess making him feel good, nai looked up at him with a little adorable smile as she continued to jerk him off with her tits. (okay that took me years to figure out without making it sound weird).

"you must be horny babygirl." mattia looked down at her groaning alot.

"no daddy, im just trying to make you feel good". she smiled.

"stop what you're doing rn" he said pushing her off of him.

the little one moved her boobs off of him looking confused because he would've never made her stop.

"come here now" mattia smiled

she obeyed hovering him with a 🙂 expression looking shy.

"awe youre adorable. now lemme fuck you." he laughed.

"no please..🥺 my legs hurt still" she cried

mattia looked mad surprised, she usually loved being used by him. but she was still shaking a little. his little bean could barely move that night.

"okay so do you wanna cuddle?" he sounded calm.

"yes please 🥺" she said in a soft shaky tone.

she layed on her bfs chest throwing the covers on them, they talked and talked for a long time eventually till she fell asleep but mattia didn't.

"damn she looks good, but she won't mind of i help myself to her. i mean she is mine so it would matter" mattia laughed putting nai on her back.

looking down at her and back at his dick, mattia noticed that her grey shorts were wet a little bit.. she is having a wet dream.

the taller boy slid off her shorts and underwear then took off his boxers throwing them across the room.

he started teasing her entrance a little bit making light whimpers and moans come out of her mouth as the shorter one squirmed a bit.

sliding in a little bit he could tell that she was extremely tight like they never fucked before, she was tense.. extremely tense. he went in all the way making her grab the wrist that was on her thighs.

"d-damn.. you're soo fucking tight." mattia groaned grabbing her throat.

nai opened her eyes to mattia choking and fucking her, she quickly started pushing him away but she ended up cumming on him.

"mattia.. st-stop please im hurting" she cried out pushing him away some more.

the taller boy stopped grabbing a rope out of the nightstand.

"face down ass up babygirl" he giggled tying the ropes tightly on her wrist.

the smaller one managed to do what he said because nai was still shaking alot.

"hurry please.. im hurting alot". she pleaded crying alot.

he ignored her pleading and continued fuck her hard, mattia felt her cum a couple more times which caused him to do the same.

he let go off her watching nai fall into her unicorn stuffie crying because her body was numb.

"aw come here my little bean, lets go take a bath and watch a movie." he said in a soft tone

mattia untied the ropes throwing them across the room, he picked up his baby taking her into the bathroom so he could run the bath water.

a lot of kisses and hugs later the bath was filled with water so they both stepped in sitting down.

playing with the bubbles and cleaning themselves up they we're finnished.

mattia picked up his little setting her out the bath so he could get out, nai drained the water out as mattia grabbed their towels. he dried nai off then he dried himself off.

nai threw on a onesie while mattia threw on plaid pajama pants and a hoodie.

"so what do you wanna watch baby?" mattia said grabbing her waist picking her up like a baby.

"zootopia!!!" nai smiled (thats like literally my favorite kid movie besides aladdin and princess and the frog.)

nai layed on the bed as mattia turned on the movie, she cuddled up against him watching the movie.

aye hey. im making another story like this.