clingy bf+desert

(nais pov)

mattia was being extremely clingy, i liked it but at the same time i didnt.

we had cuddled while watching a movie, he had fell asleep on my chest but i stayed up.

i wanted something to drink but if i moved hes gonna act like a big ass baby.

so i took that chance..

"babyy dont leave meee🥺"

"im sorry im just thirstyyy"

"okay ill come with you"

we walked out of our room then ran downstairs into the kitchen.

he sat on the island looking at me grabbing a gatorade out the fridge.

i walked over to grab a bag of chips out the cabinet when his tall ass hovered over me

"hello my shortieee 🙂"

"hi my giant 🥰"

i gave him a kiss running back to the room.

he eventually came upstairs

"why would you leave me downstairs by myself 🥺" he said in a whiny voice while pouting

"im sorry my baby come here"

he plopped on the bed and put my chips on the nightstand.

"im bored"

(mattias pov)
what i mean by bored is that im horny as shit.

(nais pov)

"okay well watch tv or make tiktoks imma clean up"

"no i want you" he says whining

"okay well i gotta clean up, if you want me you gotta help me"

"ill pass imma take a nap tho"

"aight now if you decide to help me.. im downstairs.. ok"

"mhm"

"you sure your okay"

"yes"

"aight see ya in a min"

"okay love you"

"love you too"

i ran downstairs to clean up the kitchen there was hella dishes in the sink so i cleaned those up.

some unfinished laundry in the laundry room so i did that.

along with the messy ass living room. i fixed the couch,the throw pillows and the coffe table.

i was about to grab a water cause i finnished my gatorade upstairs, as i was bending down to grab one.. i felt something.

(mattias pov)

i was horny as shit.. like honestly, she was cleaning downstairs. but my dick was hurting extremely bad so i decided to go downstairs to see what she was doing.

i see my baby walking from the living room to the kitchen so i quickly ran there, as soon as she opened the fridge and bent over. i grabbed her waist then pushed ass up against how hard i was.

"mattia.. you good?"

"no 🥺"

"oh so thats why you didn't want me to leave"

"yes 🌚"

"does it hurt badly"

"yes🥺"

"okay cmon lets go upstairs"