𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟑

"𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

The next few days I stayed in Jo's place because we have to run many errands:

1. About my hero costume.

2. Training schedule.

3. Patrolling.

4. My name because I am planning not to reveal my real name.

5. The society rules.

It was nice spending time with him because I missed him as well as Akane and Zack. I was training with Zack these days. We can't beat each other. We are ending up hurting ourselves.

We are hurting our arms.

"YN ZACK COME HERE NOW" we heard Jo yelling as we were outside warming up. We ran inside and saw Jo wearing his swimsuit. No this wasn't a swimsuit. Something like that.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Zack asked as he started laughing. I was giggling until Jo screamed.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU AND WE HAVE BUSINESS RIGHT HERE." He slammed his desk as we nodded.

"So we are going to the beach. We have a secret mission. Go change to your swimsuits and meet me here." He demanded and we walked to the locker room.

I was wearing a grey swimsuit and Zack black swimming trucks. We walked back to Jo who was wearing a whole costume. He looked like he was going for diving.

Zack and I were trying our hardest not to laugh. For real he looked ridiculous.

"Ok listen here. There are a group of men around your age who are using their quirks on young women and rape them or even kill them. They have given me the location. We are going to catch them. We are going to act like we are going to swim. Yn grab your mask and you Zack your sunglasses. Let's go! AND STOP LAUGHING."

I smirked balling my fists. Zack held my hand and we flew from Jo's window. I was holding Zack as he doesn't have wings.

"Ok Yn as always is going to be the victim-" Jo was about to say and I cut him off.

"WHAT? ITS MY FIRST MISSION THERE AND I HAVE TO BE THE VICTIM?" I yelled and Zack was laughing.

"You are the only one girl there and don't raise your voice to me because-" I interrupted him again.

"What are you going to do?" I smirked and he playfully rolled his eyes smirking "you will see steel girl." He cockily said and both Zack and I stopped talking.

When we arrived at the beach it was crowded. We arrived after like 2 hours? I took off my shirt and Zack his jacket and we sat near a group full of men. They looked suspicious.

"These guys are looking at Yn with a weird look. I think it's them. Yn walk to the beach and if something happens you know what you are going to do. You , Zack sit beside Yn and don't talk to her. I am going to watch them." And so we did. I walked to the sea and sat on the sand. I started putting water on my wings. I was trying my hardest not to look suspicious.

"Hey girl. You with the pretty grey wings." I heard someone saying and I turned my back. I looked up and saw a tall guy.

Great.

"Hey pal." I waved at him as I stood. He was looking at me upside down while smirking.

"You are really pretty why are you wearing this mask? It covers your beautiful smile." He cocky smiled and put his arms around my shoulder.

DISGUSTING.

"It's part of my quirk." I snickered as I turned my gaze to Jo. He was looking at me. He just nodded.