Part 4

Jay's POV

Kalin and I walked out to his car and he opened the door for me. I blushed and said "thank you". We drove off to the movies and of course like a typical guy he choose a scary movie. We were going to see Annabelle. "Really Kalin" I said giving him a glare. "What? I like Scary movies" he said then whispered in my ear "and I like you too" he put his arms around my shoulder. Holy fuck I thought, he is so hit and cute like fucking heart eyes cute. We went to the concession stand to get popcorn. The concession stand girl was flirting with Kalin and i almost hopped over it and beat the shit out of her. Then Kalin said "well my and my girlfriend would like some popcorn" emphasizing girlfriend. I chuckled and she rolled her eyes. We got our popcorn and walked inside the theater and sat down in our seats in the way back. "Ready?" He asked. "For what?" I asked. Her threw a piece of popcorn at someone in the front. I chuckled and threw a piece at someone else. Then the movie started.

*2 hours later* (SpongeBob♡)

We walked out and I was pryed on Kalins right arm. "Ok the movie is done you big baby" he chuckled. "It's not funny" I said hitting his arm. "Aww my baby is scared" he said picking me up. "Yesh I am" I said in a baby voice. We were driving and as we drove we passed by a small fair. "Wanna go?" He said pointing to it and I smiled really big while nodding my head really fast. He laughed and parked infront of it. We walked over to the roller coaster first. I love roller coasters so I ran over to it. Kalin followed and we got on. The roller coaster started cranking up the track and i saw Kalins grip tighten. Then i put It together I laughed really hard and then faced him. "You don't like roller coasters do you?" I asked him and he shook his head. The roller coaster sped down fast and he yelled. I threw my arms up as my body shook back and forth. The roller coaster was done in a matter of seconds. We got out and Kalins face was priceless. We played a few games and he won me a big ass teddy bear. He grabbed my hand and we walked over to the ferris wheel. The guy who controlled the ferris wheel said he would hold the teddy bear for us. I thanked him then we got on. Kalin talked to the guy before getting on. He locked us in the cart and it started to move. Once we got to the top it stopped. Kalin is so cheesy. He faced me as the sun started setting. "Look we've only known eachother for about a day *chuckles* but i feel like... i really like you and your just amazing. Just even when your sitting there doing nothing your just perfect *smiles big* Everything about you gets me nervous when your next to me. So what I'm trying to say is.. Jay will you he my girlfriend" he said. I smiled really big and nodded my head "yes". He cupped my cheeks and leaned in. Our lips pressed up against eachothers and i felt fireworks. I felt him smile through the kiss and we slowly pulled away. The ride continued and we got off. I thanked the guy for holding the teddy bear and Kalin drove me home. He walked me up to my doorstep. "I had a really fun night tonight" he said holding my hands. "Do you wanna come in?" I asked him swaying back and fourth. "Sure" he said laughing. I opened up the door and saw Kaylan and Myles making out. "Hellooo" I said and we laughed. "Oh hey guys" Kaylan said straightening her clothes. "What happened while we were gone bro?" Kalin said laughing. Myles just shrugged his shoulders and they walked up to Kaylan's room. "Ok then.." I said walked into the kitchen. I grabbed out two cups and poured sprite into them. I handed one to Kalin and i sat on the counter. We just talked and laughed all night long. We some noises from upstairs but it was just Myles and Kaylan (Oh damn we is at it all night long Meelz XD). Kalin and I eventually walked up to my room. "I'm so tired" I yawned. I laid down on my bed and Kalin cuddled next to me. "Goodnight princess" he said kissing my cheek. I smiled "Night Prince" I said before falling fast asleep.

A/N- Guys if you wanna here about my experience with KAM go add me on sc- kaylan2cool

I posted it on there :-) and here's your date Jay XD also check out my m&g pictures on my ig-   yourgirlkaylan