𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘴,  𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘴, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴. 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤. 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.
-𝐅𝐥𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢
───

Simone propped her leg on one of the empty seats next to her as she scrolled on Twitter liking random tweets. She was currently in Advisory which she hated because it would be the only class she didn't have her friends in. The teacher wasn't talking about anything anyways so everybody was occupying themselves with something.

"Simone?" She heard a familiar voice call as she lifted her head up to see it was her homeroom teacher.

"These past 2 weeks it seems your work performance has gone down, you're no longer doing your work, grades are going down, and you're late for class, is there something going on? I'm asking because you're one of my most smartest students."

Simone quickly shook her head no to dismiss the question as the teacher titled her head to the side a little, she could tell she was lying because of how fast she answered.

"Are you sure, it's okay to tell me, or if you need the counselor I can-"

"I said I'm fine." She said once again hoping she would back off this time. Obviously something was wrong but she wasn't finna tell her or the counselor about it.

The teacher slowly nodded feeling defeated, walking back towards her desk leaving Simone back at peace.

The peace didn't last very long when Simone had felt a pair of eyes burn the side of her head making her slowly shift her eyes to the side. She sighed as she shifted her eyes back on her phone after seeing Bonnie mug the hell out of her.

She's been doing nothing the past 2 weeks. What could she possibly be mad at her for?

She decided to ignore whatever bullshit she was on. She wasn't tryna stress about anything but it was slowly becoming hard all over again.