𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

❝𝘖𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦

❝𝘖𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.
-𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞
───

Simone is never awake before 10AM on weekends. It felt unusual because her sleep was getting interrupted by loud music coming closer towards her room. She turned to her side hoping she'd fall back. She did almost lose consciousness until her door shot open. The loud blasted music had now officially woke her up. She felt her cover being pulled and tugged on making her dig her head under her pillow.

"Happy Birthday!!!" Celeste yelled after turning the volume on Alexa down and taking the pillow from on top of her.

Simone grunted before turning the other way due to the light being in her face.

"No. Getcho ass up!" Kameron said plopping next to her making her fully awake.

"It seems like it's yall birthday the way yall more turnt up than me."

"This your first birthday going somewhere so you better get used to us being like this!"

"And you not going to the AirBnb just to sleep all day either." Celeste butted in.

"Blame yall so called nephew not me." Simone said side-eyeing all four of them.

"Don't blame my niece on your tiredness. You was like this even before you got pregnant."

"Whatever." She muttered getting up and walking into the bathroom to pee.

"What you want your hair to look like?" Celeste asked on the other side of the door.

"Whatever you want it to look like." She shrugged getting up flushing the toilet before washing her hands.

"My baby gonna be sixteen. I'm gonna cry!" Kameron expressed and hugged Simone dramatically as she came out the bathroom.

"It's not even a big deal-"

"Stop because it is a big deal. And it'll stay a big deal until you get old so get used to us acting like this every year!"

"Y'all be acting like this everyday so it don't make a difference." Kameron playfully rolled his eyes as Simone sat in front of Celeste so she could braid her hair.

"No but what am I gonna do? I'm pregnant I can barely do shit."

"Now you're just making excuses. You act like you can't celebrate your birthday because you're pregnant."