𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

❝𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

-𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬
───

"So who the new student is?" Kameron asked as they were sitting in Geography.

"I don't even know. They said the person transferring from that school on the South Side." Simone said tapping her finger on her textbook.

"How they late to they own first day at another school... It's 9:10." Kameron said unlocking his phone to check the time. "Plus it's the middle of the school year."

"People can transfer during the middle of a school year. It must've been for a good reason if it was that urgent for them to transfer right now. "

"It better not be my cousin. That nigga worse then both of my parents combined." Kameron said punching the bridge of his nose.

Simone just shook her head. She really ain't no anyone on either sides of her family. She never met her dad so there was no chance to her meeting the rest of his side. All she had was her mother. Her mother never had talked about her side either.

"Shit, at least you got cousins and parents." Simone mumbled under her breath.

"You-"

"Class, our new student is here transferring from Alderman High!" The teacher said walking back in the classroom standing by the door waiting for the person to walk in.

A little after a girl with hair in a bun and swooped to the side walked in the classroom with all eyes on her. She looked towards where Simone and Kameron was and her eyes lit up and she waved at them.

"Please tell me this is some sick fucking Halloween prank." Kameron said smacking his lips and he leaned back and crossed him arms in aggrivation.

"Be nice!" Simone said slapping him in his shoulder as the girl walked over to them. "

"Hey!" Willow said setting her bookbag down on the floor before sitting down in the chair across from the table.

"Hey-"

"Why'd you transfer?" Kameron interrupted making Simone eye him.

"Just some problems at my school. Wasn't really the right school for me."  She said causing Kameron to scoff.

"Celeste and Maimai ain't gone like this one."