𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

-𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭
───

"My parents one weird ass couple." Kameron said sitting on the floor of Maimai's room.

"So they kicked you because she found out you were going to Homecoming with a boy?" Celeste asks sitting on her bed.

"Yup. So I decided to leave my ass from that toxic ass household. That homophobic shit not it. Almost messed around and back slapped boffa they asses! If they that pissed they won't mind me staying somewhere else."

"My daddy said if I ever came back he'd kick my ass till I turned red so that was my cue to get the fuck outta there."

"I'm sorry Kam." Simone said waking over to hug him.

"It's nun. I was practically in a very shiny and see through ass glass closet so I don't know how they ain't realize." He said shaking his head.

"Did he tell you to find another person to go to homecoming with?" Willow asks making him nod.

"He did but I waved him off. I'm not finna pretend to be something I'm not for his or my mom liking. "

"And now yo ass living with me. I always wanted a sibling." Maimai said patting him on his shoulder making him look up.

"I'mma be honest witchu I'mma make your life a living hell." He said making her scrunch her face up.

"You so lucky my mom likes you or I would've kicked you out my damn self." She said rolling her eyes.

"All of us in here are just only siblings so we should all just tell people we Quintuplets." Celeste making Simone look at her.

"That would actually be a good idea since Quintuplets rarely happen." Simone said shrugging.

"We could have a reality TV show. We could be the next Kardashians."

"That except watch how the fast the media gone find out we not related." Kameron said.

"It's true. As soon as somebody in the spotlight somebody go digging through they old tweets like they digging for gold or sumn.  And boom! They cancelled. " Simone nodded.

"And why half the old tweets either trash talking about a popular celebrity, homophobic or racist." Simone said. Kameron laughed.