𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

❝𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥

❝𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮.
-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
───

"The dresses came!" Maimai exclaimed opening the door to one package standing in the middle of her porch. They were all at her house this time.

"Gimme the one that looks like a bra's attached to it." Celeste said making Maimai stare at her.

"What I say earlier? You not getting that one."

"And what I say? I said it was. Now give it here."

"Rock paper scissors." Kameron said pointing at the both at then.

"Only way we can settle it. 3 rounds." Maimai said as she walked over to Celeste to play rock paper scissors.

"Rock paper scissors shoot." She said making Maimai shoot out a rock and Celeste paper.

"Rock paper scissors shoot" Maimai shoots rock and Celeste does scissors.

"Rock paper scissors shoot." Maimai does paper and Celeste does scissors. Celeste laughs out loud as Maimai groans.

"You cheated I don't care bruh." She says opening the package to reveal the dresses.

"That's what someone who just lost would say. Now hand me my dress." She says Maimai grabbed it out the box and threw it at her with force.

"Ight we finna all try them out. Kameron did you get your suit?" Maimai asks making Kameron nod

"Simone try on yours first."

"I don't feel like going anymore." Simone said making them all look at her

"Why not?" Willow asks.

"Everything ruined for me right now. Ion feel like going anymore."

"But you have tooooooooo." Maimai dragged on dramatically walking over to her to sit next to her.