𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥. ❞
-𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
───

"Give me the edge gel." Celeste said as she was doing Simone's lace front. Maimai passed it to her.

"Nah take this shit off my scalp already feel sweaty." Simone said trying to get up from the chat she was sitting in, Celeste sat her back down.

"Girl shut up. You the one said you wanted to wear one."

"I ain't know it was finna make my hair all sweaty and shit. If that was the case I might as well stick to braids or my hair hair. "

"You can take if off after you come back from tutoring Mikai or whatever. Just know I'm never putting one on yo ass again." Celeste said rolling her eyes.

"Ok you done. Look in the mirror." Simone got up and looked in the mirror, running her hair through the 32 Inch black lace.

"Thank you." Simone said walking up to Celeste in open arms before she held out her hand.

"That'll be $250." She said while her hand was still out waiting for the money to be put in her hands.

Simone laughed. "You funny girl. I see why we best friends."

"Who said I was tryna be funny?"

"I did. Now hurry up so you can drop me off please." Simone said making Kameron laugh.

"You don't know how to drive?!" Maimai said cracking her neck in Simone's direction. Simone shook her head no.

"Nah this girl does not drive. She need learn how to though." Kameron said looking at her.

"With who's car?" Simone asked.

"Bitch you got three friends and they all got cars. Who else?"

"Don't worry Sisi imma teach you. It ain't that hard." Maimai said patting her on the shoulder.

"Tuh it is once you accidentally start running them red lights tryna pass the yellow one." Kameron said.

"No you just can't drive." Celeste said scoffing.

"But who be the same bitch taking y'all asses to school every morning cause y'all lazy? Oh ok." He said rolling his neck.