𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❝𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦

❝𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘦.
-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞
───

"So you just up and kissed her?" JB asked sitting in the passenger seat while Devil was riding around his block.

"Yup. Shits was soft too." Devil said smirking.

"What about Destiny?"

"What about her?" Devil asked looking at him confused.

"So just fuck her huh." JB said shaking his head.

"It's been fuck her. She should know she's only pussy. It's been like that." Devil said shrugging.

"You know that bitch crazy. She fought all the other females you tried to get with and ran them away."

"I'm not even finna sweat it. If she touch this one I'm beating the fuck outta her. Simple." Devil said grabbing his phone that was ringing.

"Waddup Ma?" Devil said with his ear on his shoulder and his other hand on the wheel.

"Ya daddy here." His mother said in a low voice.

"Where?" Devil asked sitting up in his driver's seat.

"At my house. He said he won't leave until he see you."

"Fuck. I'm coming." Devil said hanging up.

"What happen?" JB asked as the car sped up.

"This nigga at my mom's bro."

"Who?"

"Christian."

"Aw shit." JB said putting on his seatbelt.

❦   ❦   ❦

Devil walked up the stairs of Zara's house then banged on the door until she opened it. "Where he at?"  He pushed past his mother walking into the house.