𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞."

Where the hell is metalhead? Everyone is worrying about her. We are all now at the common room looking at the fucking news.

Aizawa-sensei believes that she will be fine yeah whatever. Bullshits. Half and half bastard is worried too. Well everyone is.

"Guys I think we should better contact with the police" Icyhot said as Aizawa replied coldly as always.

"no the things will get any worse she will be fine , she is one of the Ln's. Trust her." I know damn well that caterpillar is smirking. What does that mean? Yn hasn't told me a lot about her family. I don't want to press her because I know that this will end up really bad.

"Aizawa-sensei what do you mean?" that damn bastard Deku asked. This idiot , he wants to know everything.

"I mean what I mean. I called her you guys she is fine. We talked." he said as he was sleepy. Fucking Aizawa why isn't he explaining us?

"AIZAWA SENSEI HOW CAN YOU BE THAT SURE? SOME TIMES YOU NEVER KNOW" four eyes shouted as everyone nodded while I did too.

"you kids shut up you always want to know everything. Yn and I are relatives. I know a lot about her. You don't know nothing about her , she is fine." he said rolling his eyes. Bullshits. He is supposed to be worried about his cousin/student. He doesn't even care. Yeah you know a lot about her , but you aren't helping her.

"I am going to sleep if she is back don't make noises the things will get any worse. Let Yn be. Now you all go to sleep she will be fine. I know her better than you do , so everyone go to your dorms." Aizawa demanded and everyone nodded walking back at their rooms. He advised us but why? Tsk fucking Yn Ln what bothers you? And fucking Aizawa I want to know why did you refer that she is one of the 'Ln's'. Are they so fucking Special?

Who are they? Yes I am curious. I am really curious. I have heard of them but what I heard wasn't that good. Entering my room I grabbed my phone and decided to call Yn for the 100th time , this started getting boring. She is answering Aizawa , but not to me?

Guess what she wasn't answering that idiot where the hell is she? I closed my eyes and thought about her. I sighed and grabbed my phone searching 'Ln'. I saw on my screen a man who looked like Yn but not that much. His eyes it's like hers.

"Mn Ln or Metalix the number 2 hero of the United States of America was the monster of America. He was so powerful. He could surpass the number 1 hero but he didn't want to be the number 1. Rox , his wife didn't let him. Like she said "leave this place to her...she is going to do it." We don't I know to whom she was referring. People believe that the youngest daughter , Yn Ln was the one who her mother was talking about." I paused and I blankly stared at the screen rereading. What did I just witness?

Her family it's a mystery.

I looked for more information about her father who was a kind man and liked saving people. He was poor unlike her mother who didn't have problems. He was famous because of his brother whose name was Isaac. He was the owner of a company.

Something happened between them. I don't want to know more about them. I feel bad for invading in her privacy. I don't want to.

I closed my phone and hugged my pillow. I wanted to forget what I read about her. However I am curious. What happened between her father and Isaac? Who was her mother?

I am so fucking curious. I don't want to ask her. No if she wants she will tell me. Why the fuck did I at the first place search for the 'Ln' name?

My heart was beating so fast. I placed my hand near it and I tried to calm down. I thought about Yn.