➨ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

just as the title,

the life of canon dream.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

dream, tommy,

awesamdude, niki,

ranboo, ghostbur, sapnap

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D  C O U N T

912

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

he/him for dream

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

mentions of murder,

death, jail, sneaking

out, escaping jail

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F   R E A D

yes

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

A U?

dream smp au,

c!characters

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝narrator's pov❞|

the life of dream wasn't always all fun and games.

at first, everyone looked up to him. being the founder of the dream smp had its perks, alongside massive amounts of power.

then, everyone hated him. apparently, one wrong move would lead to other nations being built and wars being held left and right.

people couldn't handle it anymore. they were tired of the constant fighting, watching their friends die in battle, alongside watching the minors of the smp going through traumatic events.

then, he got thrown in jail. maximum security, built specifically for him.

to no surprise, he rarely got visitors, and when he did, it was mostly tommy. sometimes it was sapnap, but with sapnap, he never spoke, he just occasionally gave him a hug and left.

but one day, things changed.

dream was just doing his normal thing, waiting for the clock to tick slowly into the night so he could go to bed, hugging the lava as it reminded him of his firey friend, and repeating the cycle.

but out of nowhere, the noise of an explosion made the prison go on lockdown.

the lockdown occurred during a visit with tommy, locking them both inside the small cell.