➨ 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

tubbo and rae meet up

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

tubbo and rae

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D   C O U N T

514 (not totally sure)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

feminine details

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

false kidnapping,

jumpscare

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F   R E A D

no

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝rae's pov❞|

i was finally off my exhausting 23-hour flight from north dakota all the way to brighton which is located in the united kingdom. you maybe be wondering about why was in the united kingdom at 17 with no parent?

well, after getting off this plane, i would be seeing my best friend tubbo.

tubbo and i are popular streamers, where we produce content on twitch and youtube. twitch was the way tubbo and i met and was the way we became friends as we kept in contact through twitch and later on discord and imessages. my username on platforms is sunra3s because my favorite nature-related item is the sun and my real name is rae. tubbo's username is actually tubbo, but it is not his actual name. he just prefers to be called tubbo on stream and i just got used to calling him tubbo, so that's what i address him as, even off stream.

anyways, i got off the flight with ease and made my way over to the baggage claim to pick up my suitcase.

after grabbing my suitcase from the conveyor belt, i grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted tubbo saying that i'm in the main area of the airport wearing a light purple hoodie, black sweats and that my hair was up in a ponytail.

he didn't text back, but he did leave me on read which was a sign that he at least knew what i was wearing so it would be easier to find me.

i mean, i did kind of look pretty basic (feature-wise), with my dirty blonde hair and bluish brownish eyes.

i continued walking around the area where people met so i didn't look weird by standing still and i didn't want to be in the way of people.

a couple of minutes later a pair of hands covered my eyes, and i tried my best not to scream or to do anything that would anger the person covering my eyes. i mean i was decently safe being in an airport because at least one person would notice that it looked like i was being kidnapped.

i tried to grip the hands that were on me to pry them off, but it was no use.

i'm just trying to accept the fact that i'm getting kidnapped, i mean maybe they'll let me tell tubbo??

like: hey tubbo, sorry we can't meet up, kinda got kidnapped el oh el

trying to figure out what was happening and who was doing this, i asked "who is this?"

a second or two later, they said "guess who", in response

i automatically recognized their voice

"TUBBO?"

they released their hands off my face and turned me around to face them

i threw my hands around his neck and we hugged.

it was one of those hugs where you are laughing and crying while swaying side to side.

"god tubbo, i thought i was getting kidnapped!"

i smacked his arm

"haha, oopsies?" he said, quite obviously nervous.

he then shrugged and continued creating conversation

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

i apologize about it being short, as i didn't know where to take this. i also guess what the flight time would be so don't look up the actual times lol. maybe i can do a part 2 or something... don't forget to vote or comment:))

you are worth it and ily <3