➨ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘵

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

how you guys met

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D  C O U N T

roughly 1949

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

dream

you're george's younger sister. you are 20 years old and moved in with him when you were 17, due to private reasons. you live with him still so that you can keep his house in-check, make sure he eats somewhat healthy meals, and that his pets don't die because of accidental neglect. george and dream were streaming when you decided you were hungry and wanted doordash, however, it was his turn to pay since you paid last time, and you didn't know he was streaming at the time. when you barged into george's rooms saying only "pay for doordash please it's your turn", george was not having it, one because you just barged in without knocking and while he was streaming, two because you knew his credit card info and could just tell him you bought the food using his money. dream, on the other hand, thought this scenario was perfect and later asked george if he could get your instagram or number. at first, george declined but then dream wouldnt stop asking so george gave in, eventually.

word count: 178 words

sapnap

you go to his college, even though he is doing online because of his streaming career, he had to go to the college campus to return a couple of textbooks and exchange them for other ones. while walking to the campus library, he could have sworn he heard muffled crying, so in general courtesy, he followed the sounds of the crying. which, led him to you. he went over the whole dilemma of "what's wrong", and he found out you were lost and were also trying to return a couple of textbooks. being the nice person he was, he led you to the library and ended up leaving college with a new contact on his phone. you guys ended up hanging out later that week, and eventually, he even told you about how online college was way easier than in person since he knew you were going through a rough patch and needed more breaks, plus that way he could help you with your college work. plus, it was a reason to get you to be in his classes.

word count: 179

george

he was at the vet's office when you met you. he had to fill out some paperwork for his pets while there. while he was there, he noticed you. well, actually he didn't quite notice you at first, since he ran into you by accident. you guys both quickly apologized and thought nothing of it, since you both thought you would never see each other again. although the next time he went to the vet's office, he saw you again. turns out you had gotten a job offer there and you gratefully took it, hoping to see the mystery boy who ran into you merely three months ago. you still remembered him, and he remembered you, and actually got your name and number this time. eventually, it became time for you to find out about his streaming career, and needless to say, you were his number one supporter.

word count: 148

quackity

he met you when he flew to north carolina to see his best friend, the one and only, karl jacobs. you were karl's other best friend, and karl had secretly made a plan to set you guys up. karl didn't care if you guys became friends or more than that, considering you guys both complained to him that you were "so incredibly single and lonely" almost every day. so, karl made a plan to meet up at lunch, and he brought quackity with the excuse of he wanted to show him his favorite restaurant. you and quackity met up and hit it off pretty well, even if it was quite awkward at first, the awkwardness subsided with you found out you had multiple of the same interests'/talents. you had a great time, and you and quackity were both able to make fun of karl in spanish the entire time.