➨ 𝘣𝘢𝘨𝘴

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

dahlia, dream's roommate,

just wants to help save

the earth

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

dream and dahlia

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

398

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

overworking themselves

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

no

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝background❞|

dahlia and dream have been friends since dahlia's birth. their moms had been best friends since high school, and it became convenient enough that they ended up getting pregnant around the same time. the two are only 3 months apart, with dream being older than dahlia.

once the two turned 17 they started saving up, and once dahlia turned 19, the two bought a small apartment and became roommates.

that was 2 years ago.

dream works full-time as a streamer, and dahlia is a college student that works part-time as a dog groomer, yet the two make it work.

|❝dahlia's pov❞|

recently i have noticed that dream has been overworking himself. he was barely eating, showering, and sleep. basically, he was not taking care of himself.

i wanted to do something nice for him so i could try to talk to him about taking better care of himself.

knowing that he wouldn't get himself away from his computer, i would have to come over to him.

i decided that i would be going to target to get the ingredients for his favorite meals and possibly some unneeded items that i would regret buying later.

i went to go up to dream's room, so i could ask him if he had any reusable bags.

usually, i would go to target without asking him about reusable bags, but i may have a target shopping addiction, and the target that was the closest to us started to cost 10 cents per plastic bag.

and to be honest, i did not want to spend a bunch of money on plastic bags..

|❝narrator's pov❞|

because of dream's lack of proper sleep, nutrition, and basic human necessities, his replies were becoming rather snarky.

when dahlia came to his room and asked "do you have any reusable bags i could borrow?", his response was rather ironic since he was refusing to take care of himself in the first place.

he had responded with: "the only bags i have are under my eyes. you can have them if you want them, but they are currently being used to carry to the bane of my existence."

dahlia rolled her eyes, walked out of his room while saying "all you had to do was say no, if i wanted a snarky comment i would've asked for one!"

dahlia had to end up paying for her target bags...

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

mood.