➨ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘵

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

how old were y'all

when you met

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D   C O U N T

197

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

dream

dream was already twenty-one when you met. you were only twenty when you met though. (word count: 15)

sapnap

you were both nineteen when you met. when you met, you were both freshmen in college, so it was either you guys were either eighteen or nineteen. (word count: 27)

george

when you met, you looked relatively young, and george had guessed you were either twenty-one to twenty-three. to his guess, you were twenty-two. (word count: 23)

quackity / alex

you were seventeen when you met and he had recently turned eighteen, considering you guys met during christmas week. (word count: 19)

niki

you guys met when you were both fifteen. simple i know, considering you guys are only a couple of months apart. (word count: 21)

minx

you met when you were two or three, but minx was already four. (word count: 13)

wilbur

you met when you were 6 while wilbur was 8. you met at school as he protected you from being bullied any further ;'(. (w0rd count: 23)

karl

you guys have been friends for what seems like forever, so you guys don't actually know when you met, however, you can only believe that you were 15 and 16. (word count: 30)

tommy (strictly platonic)

you guys met on your fifteenth birthday. (word count: 7)

tubbo (strictly platonic)

you met when you were eleven and tubbo was thirteen, however, you looked thirteen and tubbo looked eleven, so you guys thought you were the same age for a while. (word count: 30)

ranboo (strictly platonic)

since we don't know his exact age, we're going to pretend that you were both fourteen when you met. (word count: 19)

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2,000 READS?!?!

also, please don't forget to engage with my work. love you <33