➨ 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

quackity's friends

ask him a question:

"if he were a ghost"

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

quackity, dream, karl,

george, wilbur, sapnap

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

359

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

he/him (it's about quackity)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

ghosts, death, bullying

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

no

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝narrator's pov❞|

quackity was currently on a call with a few of his friends.

about 3 or 4, but this narrator is too lazy to think of who those friends are.

actually, if you really want to know it was dream, karl, wilbur, and sapnap. george was there earlier but he had gone to bed since he had a slight headache.

none of them weren't streaming as of currently, but they were bored so they were asking random questions about each other.

favorite candy, what they would do if they had unlimited money, etc. just random stupid questions.

currently, quackity's friend, karl had said a question that was directly asked for quackity.

he asked: "if you died and became a ghost what would you do?"

quackity pondered for a moment thinking about his answer. normally he thought he would answer a bit seriously, but since they were just joking around, he thought he should answer joking as well. (even though his answer was a bit serious since he would truly do that.)

"hmm." quackity started to say,

"i think i would haunt my old middle school or maybe my old high school. i was bullied/made fun of pretty often during that time, so i think i should do my part in making everyone else's lives literally living hell. i would step on random people's shoes or untie their laces', all randomly chosen student's as well, i'll randomly close and open lockers, i'll definitely go on the school's intercoms and just breathe heavily, i'll pull the fire alarm's during lessons that seem important or if they are halfway through, i'll throw a book at bullies or when someone is doing something they shouldn't do, i'll lock the entrances for students who are late, let's just say i have a lot of bullying planned to do, and i don't plan on ever apologizing about it. OH, and don't forget, i'll randomly turn on/off the drinking fountain."

silence came from the rest of the people in the call.

"that's actually better than i was expecting, and it was pretty funny too," karl said, breaking the silence that was slightly awkward

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

i didn't know where to go with this one. don't forget to eat, drink, sleep, and shower. please take care of yourself!