➨ 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘵𝘺

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

minx surprises her

roommate

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

minx, luna (you), karl,

dream, tubbo, tommy, niki

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

625

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

they/them

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

kicked out at a young age,

bad relationship w/ family,

christmas (just in case)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

no

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝background❞|

it was 8:45 am on december 25, 2020, and minx was eagerly waiting for her roommate luna to wake up. luna is also a popular content creator and was one of the first people to be featured on the dream smp. although they didn't have a major role in the lore that was featured there.

despite luna having terrible social skills, they have acquired many loving friendships while being on the dream smp.

their most favorite friendship would have to be tubbo and tommy. since they have met the two, luna had taken them under their wing, acting as a motherly figure (which was then added canonically into the lore.) sure, they weren't much older than the two in real life, as luna was freshly eighteen. it wasn't too much of a difference since tubbo is 17, and tommy 16.

luna moved in with minx at the young age of 17, as they had a rough start into young adulthood. luna was kicked out of their house by their lovely parents, and minx had taken them under her own wing, giving them the loving home that they desperately needed.

anyways, as of now, minx was desperately waiting for luna to wake up as they had a surprise for them.

despite living in ireland, minx and a few of her friends had planned to surprise luna. they knew luna was going through a rough patch, especially being affected during the holidays, despite having a terrible family, they still missed them and at least wanted a normal relationship with their family.

minx had planned with a few of luna's closest friends that they would all spend christmas week with them.

karl, tubbo, tommy, dream, and niki all agreed, seeing as they were the closest five to luna.

(despite tommy and tubbo having to beg their parents for them to be able to go since not only was it christmas but they would also be in ireland, which was far from home. but eventually, they were allowed to go since they got their kids to agree to call every night and were with trusty adults)

|❝narrator pov❞|

minx and her friends were starting to get impatient.

minx's friends had arrived at her house around 20 minutes ago. of course, they had to be quiet since they didn't want to accidentally wake her up and ruin the surprise.

but with a group of 6 (with 2 being chaotic teenagers) it was hard to be quiet.

so, they did the next best thing.

they tried to silently walk to luna's room, although they weren't very silent as tommy almost screamed when he stubbed his toe. he would've screamed if tubbo hadn't last second slapped a hand over tommy's mouth, muffling whatever scream he would have let out.

they all made their way to luna's room shortly after.

they came up with a plan, which would hopefully not "scare" luna too much to the point where they would be mad at the group.

minx walked into luna's room first and the group slowly trailed behind her.

minx shook luna's shoulder lightly, telling them to wake up.

luna simply grumbled since they were not a morning person.

yea, minx didn't wake them up, but what would happen next would definitely.

a few mere seconds later, the entire group screamed "wake up!"

luna screamed and fell off their bed. they were panting, but calmed down pretty quickly and said "HOW DID Y'ALL GET INTO THE HOUSE?"

after the initial shock, they got up from the floor and hugged all 6 of their best friends, not wanting minx to feel left out.

luna was finally truly happy.

it was the best christmas week everyone in the group had ever experienced.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

this was one of my pre-written stories. also, thank you for almost 10K reads!!!!

don't forget to vote or comment:) (it is not necessary for you to follow, but feel free to!)

<3