➨ 𝘢𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

margot and george

go on a blind date

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

george and margot

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

440

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

aquatic animals? blind dates?

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

no

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝background❞|

margot and george had been just mere acquaintances.

they knew who the other person was, considering they had only spoken a few times. they were introduced by a mutual friend.

they ended up being set up together by their friends, who had decided that they seemed perfect for each other.

they were set up on a blind date, only being given a date, time, and location.

they both were given a date of may 3rd, 1:30 pm, and the location of the local aquarium.

margot was nervous, she loved aquatic animals and she knew that she was most likely going to ignore the other person. she didn't want to seem rude, but she couldn't help it. she hadn't been to an aquarium in years, despite the aquarium being so close in range.

george, well, he wasn't exactly excited. he was pretty socially awkward, especially with someone he didn't know. he had been told over and over that he wouldn't regret going out to meet his blind date, so he finally caved in.

|❝narrator pov❞|

when they met, they weren't surprised when they found out who the other person was.

least to say, they were happy it was someone they knew and not just a random person.

they were going to speak to their friends later, depending on how the "date" went.

it would be awkward if the date went bad.. but hopefully, it wouldn't.

turns out, the date didn't go bad.

sure, margot was pretty interested in the aquatic animals, probably more than the date itself.

george didn't really like verbally socializing, so he was okay with her talking about the animals.

he actually found it quite interesting how fascinated she was with the aquatics animals there.

she had pointed out the similarities between different fishes, what type of fish they were, and where they originated from.

she even pointed out what gender the stingrays were.

he was definitely surprised by her knowledge of the animals.

aquatic animals weren't his favorite or least favorite subject, but listening to her speak about it made him more interested than before.

honestly, he was pretty surprised that he even agreed to go. since he would much rather be gaming or inside with his friends, but he was happy that he went.

he really liked her, and the fact that she was so happy to talk about her favorite topic made his heart spin. he wished he could openly talk about his favorite topics like she could.

since then, they visited the aquarium 3 more times.

every time they went, they felt as they were falling deeper and deeper in love.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

anyways, don't forget to vote or comment!:)