➨ 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

how either you would react

to them say ily / vice versa

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D  C O U N T

587+

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

dream

he says i love you all the time, whether if it was leaning towards the platonic section of love or whether it was meant more romantically. at first, you looked at him with the most awkward smile and said "thanks." yeah, not it was not your finest moment.

word count: 48

sapnap

when he said i love you for the first time, he was trying his best to act cocky. you decided to hold your nervousness with a mask of cockiness, so you responded with "who doesn't." you guys laughed it off in the end though.

word count: 44

george

he rarely says it. he thinks that he can say i love you without words. his forms of saying i love you without communication are simple things such as glancing at you and smiling and holding your hand and squeezing it three times to resemble; "i" "love" "you."

word count: 48

quackity

he doesn't feel like saying he loves you is his form of showing love and appreciation, instead, he does quite the opposite. he feels like his way of showing it is to tease you by saying the most random things such as "you smell like a wet dog" and using spanish to insult you.

word count: 54

niki

she says i love you on occasion since she doesn't want to say it too often and make "i love you" lose meaning. she only says it when you really need it or when she feels to urge to do so. her way of showing love is taking you on friend dates or hangouts. when she says i love you to you your response is most likely to laugh nervously and give her finger guns, which makes her laugh in return.

word count: 81

minx

when she says i love you, it's most likely in a wild tone, so it ends up scaring you most of the time. mostly, your response is "bloody hell minx, love you too i guess." you guys have a pretty straightforward friendship so most of your conversations end up like that.

word count: 51

wilbur

wilbur loves you and doesn't hesitate to say it whenever his heart feels the need to say it. when he does say it, it makes your heart flutter and you can't help but pour your heart into the words, i love you. the three words with so much meaning to you.

word count 51

karl

when karl says i love you, it's mostly when you guys are doing something affectionate or just out the blue completely random. your reaction is normally to say "i love you too" and stick your head into his chest or shoulder because you got flustered. he enjoys that you got lustered though and just laughs it off.

word count: 57

tommy (strictly platonic)

man, tommy doesn't say i love you in case it's an extremely important or a serious situation. when he does say it, it's completely platonic and you still appreciate it nonetheless.

word count: 31

tubbo  (strictly platonic)

tubbo says ily, all the time. he makes sure you know that you are loved by people including him. he says it over text when you are hanging out, when you meet up, basically any chance he's got.

word count: 38

ranboo (strictly platonic)

yeah, the first time you said it was an accident. you had a habit of saying ily before hanging up, and when you did say it, you mentally cursed yourself out while ranboo was left confused and a bit flustered.

word count: 40