➨ 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

your partner finds out

about your past

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

sapnap and y/n

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

1382

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/they

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

abusive ex, argument, crying

distant (towards partner)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

nope

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝narrator's pov❞|

sapnap and y/n were considered to be the perfect pair. they didn't argue like most couples, they both had stable jobs with a good source of income, they both were happy and satisfied with being with each other and were satisfied with each other's company, and they both looked incredibly in love with one another, well they were, they were that one couple that would have older women and men look at them and tell them to hold on and cherish the moments that they shared with each other, and with that, they did.

altogether, they had a life that people would kill to have. the life that people wanted to be able to have so they could tell them the stories of their adventures to their grandkids.

they were young, decently responsible, and couldn't give a care about the world besides the people that had an important slot in their lives.

that was until they started to become more distant, that's when they started caring more and showing it less.

now, it is pretty normal for young couples to get distant, especially people with busy lives like them. sapnap's life consisting of being a well-known content creator, and y/n having to go to college, as well as having a stable job as a video editor for some of sapnap's friends.

between their schedules, there wasn't a lot of time for them to spend together, but they made it work. they always made it work. i mean, it worked for the first 2 years of their relationship, why wouldn't it work now?

after around 3 months of being pretty distant (more than usual, as they were never always with each other 24/7 in the beginning anyway), y/n was starting to get tired of it. she didn't want to have to only see their boyfriend when they went to sleep for the night.

well, even then, the two had different sleep schedules so most of the time, y/n was already asleep by the time sapnap came into their shared bedroom to go to bed, and when he woke up, y/n was already at their college campus or making their way there. when she got home from college, he was either streaming or recording content. as she got home at around 4 pm, which was a prime time to stream since it was a decent time for most time zones.