➨ 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

hanging out on a

cold winter night

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

ranboo, willa

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D  C O U N T

581

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/they

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

falling off a couch, forgetting,

sharing a blanket

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F  R E A D

no

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝narrator's pov❞|

willa and ranboo have known each other for quite a while now.

they met in the 4th grade at a school field trip and became friends within the time they were there. however, the problem was that they went to different schools.

eventually, they forgot about each other as they grew up.

but, just because they "forgot" about each other, it doesn't mean that they never forgot about the other all the way.

they both had tried looking them up on social media as they got older, but since they only knew each other's first names it became difficult to find the other so they slowly gave up.

coincidentally, they ended up finding each other later on.

they ended up going to the same high school many years later.

they remet when they were freshmen. (also known as their first year of high school.)

they recognized each other immediately and became best friends within a few weeks.

now, they are 17.

over the years, their parents became good friends as well.

speaking of their parents, they were currently having an "adult dinner", so it was just the two of them together, at ranboo's house.

it was a wintery night, so the two were inside the house and on ranboo's couch. they were watching some random hallmark movie.

they were sharing a blanket, simply because they were too lazy to get another blanket. the blanket was pretty big anyway, and they didn't mind sharing.

his couch was decent-sized, but because willa was having her leg's spread out on half of the couch, they were sat close in range.

willa was starting to regret sharing a blanket because, one, they were practically huddled up, and two, ranboo was like a human furnace.

they both had hot chocolates, but by now they were either finished or almost finished. ranboo had finished his and had already put his now empty mug on the coffee table, but willa was still slowly sipping on theirs.

they were both joking around, either joking about how boring the movie was or the cheesy romance plot that all hallmark movies had as their main plot. but, it was really the only thing that "caught their eye".  everything else on tv sounded stupid or was a children's show. (yet, they probably would've been more satisfied watching a kid show)

willa was starting to slowly fall asleep out of boredom and eventually laid their head on ranboo's shoulder.

ranboo was okay with it though, it wouldn't be the first time that they've done this, much less it didn't bother either of them. their bonds were like brother and sister, nothing more. it would never be anything more.

although, as time went on, ranboo's arm was starting to fall asleep. normally, he would've woken her up, but she looked tired so he would be letting her sleep for a while.

about an hour and a half went by. that's enough nap time, right?

anywho, ranboo tried everything to get his mind off of his now sleeping arm, which now felt tingly.

he got so tired of it, so much that he cleared his throat and said the following statement loudly: "willa. if you don't get the hell off of me now i will throw you off this couch, my arm is falling asleep! so move"

yeah.. willa didn't exactly wake up, so she was "carefully" thrown off the couch.

a quiet "yeet" was heard from ranboo, followed by ranboo's silent laughs.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

how was your day? mine was alright. my family and i went to a restaurant and by the time we left it was thundering and raining so we all laughed once we got into the car soaking wet. i had a bit of a sad moment so now i'm writing to keep me busy. (5/1/21)