➨ 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

george and june

continue tradition

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

george and june

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

459

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

scary movie, jumpscare

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

no

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝narrator's pov❞|

george and june were currently having one of their weekly movie nights.

since they were 15, it became an unspoken tradition that every week on saturday, june would go over to george's house to watch movies.

every week it changed. one week it would be george's turn to pick, and the next would be june's.

currently, 9 years later, it was june's turn and they still watched their movies at george's house.

the only time they ever went to june's was when george was moving out of his parent's house and they didn't have a tv set up yet.

since they have been friends since they were 13, june knew that the other 24-year-old was horrible at watching scary movies.

so, she chose a horror movie.

she knew george was pretty bad at watching horror movies, and it usually ended up with him quitting or hanging on to the other for dear life.

well, she sort of had a small teeny crush on george, so she wouldn't really mind if he did end up hanging on to her like it was the end of the world.

eventually, june decided to start the movie.

about 20 minutes later, george looked like he had seen a ghost.

june turned to look at george and asked if he was scared, in a mocking yet sincere tone.

george had claimed that he wasn't scared, but even the movie props could tell he was scared.

as the movie continues, june was also getting a bit scared, but she would never admit to it, her ego was simply way too big enough to admit to that.

but for george, he had no problem admitting to it, but the only problem was he was afraid the june, (who he may also like) would think he isn't tough or that he is a wimp.

the only thing that he is that ends in imp is simp, and it's for june.

as for george, when the movie slowly started to get scarier, he slowly started to shrink down and inch closer towards june, still not admitting that he is scared, despite it being quite obvious.

june didn't mind, since it was also comforting for her as well.

however, during the climax of the movie, george wasn't expecting what was to come.

he ended up screaming (in a high pitch little girl scream) and covering his eyes (he also almost used june as a human shield so that whatever was going on would attack her and not him).

june just laughed and wrapped her arm around him, in an awkwardly placed hug but also as a way to comfort him.

she then grabbed the remote and changed it to a nicer, calmer, and no murder type movie.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

don't forget to vote or comment:)