➨ 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘭

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

minx has a

late-night party

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

minx and her neighbor

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

365

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

staying up late,

loud music, yelling,

insomnia

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

nope

(i'm v lazy!)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝narrator's pov❞|

it wasn't uncommon for minx to stay up late at night.

she was like an owl. she was practically nocturnal. she had always had a horrible sleep schedule and as she grew up, it seemed to get worse and worse.

when she was a teenager she often found herself being unable to sleep so she would either listen to music or draw.

as she got older, she became a popular content creator. becoming a content creator ended up being one of the things that helped her if she couldn't sleep. as she then was able to do either editing videos or filming.

although it wasn't an uncommon sight for her to be loud when filming or editing, which was probably the reason why her apartment neighbor didn't exactly like her. minx had never met her neighbor, they only talked when they went to go complain about her level of noise.

anyways, let's move on, it was one of those nights. minx couldn't sleep, so she decided to have a dance party.

i mean why not? dance parties are extremely fun and it would most likely make her tired if she put her heart and soul into the party.

it was about 4 am, which usually is the time when people.. you know, sleep.

however, that was not the case for her. she was listening to a playlist of hers, which was full of songs that you could easily vibe to.

as she went through her playlist, a song caught her eye.

"wannabe" by spice girls.

she smiled. this would be the perfect song to scream her heart out to.

she clicked on the song and waited about 4 seconds before the singers started their singing their lyrics.

minx took a quick deep breath before singing the lyrics in a very loud tone.

"yo, i'll tell you what i want, what i really really want!", she said, singing along as the song went on

"so tell me what you want, what you really really want! SO I CAN GO TO FUCKING SLEEP", minx heard as her neighbor screamed from next door,

yeah... she definitely needed to talk to her neighbor more.. and probably apologize.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

i would so do this, however, i would be on both sides, it just depends. also! hello on 4/29/21 i am officially back to writing.