➨ 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

jj scares tommy

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

jj, tommy,

outside characters

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

444

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

blood, bloody nose,

fainting, mentions of satan

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

no

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝jj's pov❞|

i get bloody noses a lot.

when i was just a little kid it started. it would happen if i got touched in the nose, if it was too warm, or just randomly.

usually on the side of "luck", i can feel it about 45 seconds before it starts to drip. it's not like i can feel it getting "ready" to drip but i can feel the sensation that something is in my nose or that feeling you get when your nose is about to run. you know what i'm talking about right?

anywho, i was in science class. i was paying attention like i normally did when i felt that my nose was about to start bleeding.

no one in my class knows about my nose bleeds besides my science partner tommy and the teacher.

now, i'm not friends with tommy or anything, so he only knows about them because he saw them happen a couple of times and i ended up having to explain it.

it freaked him out the first time it happened, understandably.

it still tends to freak him out so when my nose starts to bleed i tend to attempt on scaring him.

i turned to look at him and i tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

he looked over at me and tilted his head to the side letting me know that i got his attention.

all i had to say was "all hail satan" with a smirk on my face. nearly 10 seconds later the blood started dripping out of my nose.

tommy naturally freaked out, but it went way worse than what i expected.

|❝tommy's pov❞|

now i know that jj gets nose bleeds, but in that moment i was so caught up with the lesson that i momentarily forgot about it.

and because i forgot about it, i freaked out. and hard.

all i remember was trying to not scream out loud so i wouldn't affect my classmates and their learning.

then it all happened pretty quickly. i felt drowsy- tired even.

i could feel my eyes slowly rolling black until all i could see was blackness and sharp pain in the back of my head.

|❝narrator's pov❞|

if you couldn't tell, tommy fainted.

jj ended up feeling horribly bad and rushed to tell the teacher what happened, all while taking care of her own issue. (as her nose was still bleeding.)

they ended up having to call the nurse to bring him into the nurse's office, eventually allowing him to go home (he got picked up by his mother) once he was awake and was informed of what happened.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

i had some recent events that prevented me from posting like normal. however, the events are over and i am glad to be back! can't wait to keep writing.

<3