➨ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

the special thing they do for

or with you

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

307+

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

dream

his special thing to do with you is to always pick you up and throw you on his shoulder. why? definitely because of the height difference you share. since you guys also go to the beach often, every time you go, it's his "tradition" to pick you up and pretend to throw you in the water. well, sometimes he does.

word count: 60

sapnap

two words. piggy-back rides. his special thing is to always make sure you don't have to do more than what you need to. even if you aren't tired, he will carry you, piggyback style just so you can keep your energy. sometimes he randomly does it while you're inside the house, but it always makes you laugh.

word count: 57

george

his special thing to do with you is to hold your hand. out in public? holding hands. it's simple to you but to him, it's his special thing to do with you. most of the time you are holding hands you guys do a happy little skip, and so does his heart.

word count: 52

quackity

his special thing to do to you is to try and get you mad. not like an argument with him mad, but like the aftermath of teasing. when he gets you mad like that, he makes it up for you. it's like his way of having an excuse to do little things with you that make you happy.

word count: 58

wilbur

his special thing to do for you to write you different poems and mini songs, which are all dedicated to you. sometimes with your approval, he releases them out into the world.

word count: 32

karl

his special thing to do with you is to always listen. for you, he is always all ears, even if he is doing something. sometimes when you come back to your shared home needing to rant, he will pause his streaming or important meetings to let you rant.

word count: 48

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

don't forget to engage with my work, please:) love you!! take care of yourself!!