➨ 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

them in highschool

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D  C O U N T

1555 roughly

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

dream

you actually dream actually goes to school? nah, i'm just kidding... if you went to school with him, dream seems like he would be one of the popular kids, even though he doesn't like the attention all the time. he would rather hang out with you and his group of friends. people in your school believe that the reason that he is popular is mostly that he is a class clown. when with friends, he is always loud and is cracking jokes. yes, he can be quiet at times too. most girls try to flirt with him too but his response is to just simply roll his eyes and walk away. some times you catch him playing minecraft on his phone in history, which is the class you two have alone and where you sit together. (sometimes you join his minecraft world too)

word count: 143

sapnap

school with sapnap is alright, i mean it's not like he is a bad person to share company with, he is a decent company. he is pretty fun to hang around, sure. grade-wise, he isn't the best in classes that you excel in, for example, you excel in math and english while he excels in classes that are more computer-related. computer science is his favorite class and is probably the only one he actually enjoys attending. he is also that type of person that at lunch if you don't bring a lot (if you brought lunch from home that day) or aren't eating a lot from the school lunch, he will offer you some of his food and if you say no, he will most likely force you to take it. (unless you give him a reason why you aren't eating a lot. sometimes he doesn't believe your reason but he trusts you.)

word count: 153

george (pretend that in the uk he's in high school, not in college)

george is your friend that is the "quiet friend" and is one of the quieter kids in your classes. if you need to vent or just talk to someone, george is always there for you to do so. although, his responses may be a bit awkward or the conversation might seem a bit one-sided since he isn't good at responding to certain things like that. george in school is the person who will pay attention in class, knows the correct answer to the question, but won't be bothered to answer it unless he was chosen by the teachers. the reason he doesn't answer them is that he doesn't want to make fun of himself or get embarrassed if he gets the question wrong (even though it is mostly correct). he is also that person that would want to be sitting in the front so he can see better, but he doesn't because teachers pick on the students in the front the most in his classes, so he sits two or three rows back but not completely in the middle. the teachers like him since he doesn't cause any disturbances.

word count: 189

quackity

he can be the teacher's worst nightmare and students' dream. if he is not in his streaming persona then he is actually a decent student. he is one of those students who tries to study but doesn't really need to study (unless it's for a test) or he does just have the time to study. he will always be there to make sure you at least laugh a couple of times while in his presence or at least crack a couple smiles. he is also willing to attempt to help you study or with homework. if he is in his streaming persona then it means he is in a good mood or is in a "happy camper" type mood. the "streaming persona" means that he is either streaming after school or had decided that today will be a good happy day for him and the people around him. his streaming persona is also the person that would be the one to start a food fight.