➨ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

first date

(minors: first hangout)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D   C O U N T

604+

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

dream

your first date was actually pretty cliche, but you both enjoyed it whether it was cliche or not. you guys walked through the park and walked to a local ice cream shop. it ended with you two watching the stars together.

word count: 41

sapnap

you guys had a simple first date. you guys planned it so where it was so you guys could get to know each other better. you guys met your favorite coffee shop and then went to see a movie at the cinema.

word count: 42

george

since you guys had your favorite artists in common you guys went to their concert and had a blast together. after the concert, you guys played minecraft in survival mode and made your own little village for the both of you to "own." :)

word count: 43

quackity

your guy's first date was at an amusement park, and you guys rode rides until it was dark and the park was starting to close. when the park closed, you went back to his house, laid on the grass outside, and had many deep conversations.

word count: 45

niki

your guy's first date was pretty chilled. you guys made two batches of cookies, one being hers and one is being your favorite, if you guys have the same favorite flavor you just made double the recipe and made two batches. while waiting for the cookies to bake you guys started a series on netflix that looked interesting.

word count: 58

minx

you guys went to target (and stopped at a starbucks/drink place of your choosing.) at target you guys bought a bunch of random things you wouldn't probably ever use, face masks, and movie snacks. then you guys went back to your house, did the face masks, and watched a movie or two. it was around 4 am when you drove minx home because she insisted that she couldn't stay over since she had something to do early in the morning.

word count: 81

wilbur

your first date with wilbur was him taking you to a karaoke bar. sure, it wasn't what you expected but you were blown away by wilbur's singing voice and the talent he has involving a guitar. even though you weren't the greatest at singing, he cheered you on and was proud of you for even wanting to sing.

word count: 58

karl

would you believe me if i said your first date with karl was buying a bunch of monsters?? no, oh okay? anyways, your actual first date with him was a drive-in movie that ended with you accidentally falling asleep on karls shoulder. he did become very awkward and didn't move at all, sometimes barely breathing so you could sleep peacefully.

word count: 60

tommy (strictly platonic / your first hangout)

the first time you and tommy hung out, it was at the park nearby your school. you guys were hanging out on a wednesday after school because you were partnered for a project and needed to brainstorm some ideas, but you guys had fun together whether it was because of school.

word count: 51

tubbo (strictly platonic / your first hangout)

the first time you and tubbo hung out, you guys went to a local art shop that was doing pottery classes! sure, it got very messy with you two messing around and having no experience with doing pottery, but once it was done you guys took it to your house where you guys painted over the pottery. tubbo made a bee of course, and you made a little minecraft cow.

word count: 70

ranboo (strictly platonic / your first hangout)

your first hangout was pretty simple, you guys went around town going to different animal shelters to look, hold, and play with all the pets. it made you sad that you couldn't take all of them home... but, your favorite was a white cat named ollie, and ranboo's favorite was a black cat named dee.

word count: 55

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

also don't forget to vote and comment<3, really helps to know that people like my writing!