➨ 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

when karl and harlow

experience a plot twist

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

karl and harlow

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

575

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

mentions of being harrassed

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

yes

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝narrator's pov❞|

as of currently, harlow and her best friend karl were semi cuddling.

karl, who is her best friend and roommate.

harlow had came home to their shared apartment after a long, tiring, and hard day at work. they didn't like their job very much, as it was just an endless cycle of either being harassed by karens or the sometimes drunk old men that had come by. it was either the harassment or the fact that she was always being talked to rudely by her boss and fellow employees. but, harlow only kept her job because they had to keep working there for some source of income (to pay for necessities) and so they had something to do for a couple of hours when karl was doing his job, which is streaming.

harlow always tried to stay away from karl when he was streaming because not only does his viewers not know that he has a roommate or that they didn't know that the roommate is his infamous best friend harlow. the viewers had some sort of idea of who harlow was, as karl had mentioned her a couple of times on stream.

when harlow got home, they walked to karl's bedroom and asked for friendly cuddles. karl obligated since he was always affectionate (with his love language being physical touch) and he wouldn't miss out on a cuddle session anyways.

now, they were about 45 minutes into their cuddle session.

karl and harlow were lying in karl's bed. their foreheads were pressed together so if they moved any closer, their lips would be touching

they didn't care that they were in each other's personal space bubble, they simply didn't mind.

both of them were gazing into each other eyes. everything was silent, but it wasn't one of those horrible and awkward types of silence, it was the nice and peaceful type of slience.

it was exactly what harlow needed after work. they felt safe, they felt at home, and they left loved.

wait no, they didn't feel loved.. well, they did. but they also felt in love. they realized that after meeting karl, they were noticeably happier. especially after moving in with him, she always had a smile on her face, even after coming home from their stupid job, as karl seemed to make it better.

she was so in love with him, anyone could tell.

he was so in love with them, anyone could tell.

they were oblivious to each other's feelings.

but as of right now, they were feeling something, well they felt safe and happy. it was like around each other, they were going to be okay and that all their worries had washed away.

everything was perfect as of right now.

that was until,

an "achoo" filled the room

karl had sneezed, loudly, may i add.

the echo of his sneezed fill the room for a brief second. the only other noise was the bang that came from harlow's body as she hit the floor. just a second ago, she was on the bed and now she was laying flat on the ground, making a face mixed of agony, pain, and confusion.

karl's laugh was now also echoing the room, he wasn't expecting to sneeze, much less that if he was expecting it, he wasn't expecting harlow to fall off the bed.

"well that was a plot twist" both karl and harlow said at the same time

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

ngl i want to make a new book.