➨ 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

calli gets jealous

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

george, calli, sapnap,

dream

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

582

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

they/them

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

jealousness, teasing

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

nope

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝background info❞|

it was no secret of who calli was.

they were a close friend of popular streamers and were often mistaken as the fourth/unofficial member of the dream team.

of course, calli wasn't. they didn't want to be a bother and ask about joining their team considering they didn't stream and they didn't want to feel out of place.

calli was dream's friend at first, which he had then introduced them to the other 2 members, sapnap and george.

it was obvious that calli had a small crush on george.

dream and sapnap both knew of this, and would often tease them about it. mostly teasing them by wondering what they liked about george, or fake flirting with george to get them riled up.

besides only the two knowing, george was also oblivious to the fact himself.

maybe he didn't see that calli had feelings for him because he never acknowledged his own feelings or how he had viewed the friend in general. it was a known fact that george wasn't the greatest at expressing his feelings, especially when it came to romantic feelings.

so, when he fake flirted with dream or sapnap, it felt the same as when he flirted with calli whether it was intentional or unintentional.

he for one couldn't tell the difference.

|❝narrator's pov❞|

it was a tough day for calli.

they had been taunted all day by sapnap and dream, and it didn't help that they already had a headache.

they were currently appearing on the dream teams streams as well, as it just so happened that dream had started a bit.

it was a regular occurrence for dream and george to "flirt" on stream, and usually, calli would just laugh and move along.

it didn't take long for their stream chats to notice that whenever the two males flirted, calli no longer gave off a light-hearted reaction. instead, they would go quiet and silently try to stop their heart from hurting, even though they knew it was just a bit, but it still hurt them a little.

as dream started his bit, it so happened to be the fan's favorite bit, which is where dream would fake flirt with george.

calli had just finished saying something when dream started to play along with the popular "dreamnotfound" bit.

dream on one hand, felt no romantic feelings toward george, but he did it just to see him fluster up. he had always loved getting reactions out of people.

but on the other hand, he liked to make calli feel jealous. he had no clue why, but it was most likely because he knew about their crush and he knew that nothing would happen between himself and george, even though that made him seem a bit toxic, but in all honestly, he didn't want anything negative to happen between his friends.

|❝dream's pov❞|

as i flirted with george, i noticed that calli had muted in the call. they never did that when i flirted with him, so it was kind of nerve-wracking.

what if i really hurt their feelings this time, did i take it too far?

"hey calli, you alright? you randomly stopped being all energetic" sapnap said, bringing the attention of not only myself but also george.

"i'm good, just tired. i'm going to head out now to go to sleep, goodnight guys!" calli replied, thus leaving the call before anyone else could speak.

did i take it too far?

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

you should vote and comment!!