➨ 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

minx has a special

request at the local

flower shop

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

minx and lola

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

302

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

arguements

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

no (i'm lazy)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝background❞|

in this, lola is the owner of a flower shop.

minx is a customer that comes in fairly often, possibly about 2/3 times a month, if she could remember correctly.

she often buys items for her garden or occasionally singular flowers.

it is very rare for her to buy bouquets unless it is an important event.

it's also very rare for her to come in and speak to lola, or anyone for that matter unless she needed help finding an item.

|❝narrator's pov❞|

minx was having a rough day, so she decided to stop by the local flower shop since it was a short walk from her house.

she kept getting into pointless arguments with an ex, so she decided to get him some flowers.

one, to "make up", and two, as a way to make herself laugh or to make her friends laugh for when she would later tell the story to her friends later on.

eventually, she walked out of her house and made her way to lola's flower shop.

once she got there, she slapped a $20 bill on the counter. (this was usually enough for a bouquet, but in case it would cost more, she had extra in her wallet)

"give me something that says fuck you in flowers please" minx announced

"coming right up!" lola replied, silently laughing at minx's request

lola went into the back to grab a mix of flowers that she thought would be approved with her specific request.

a few minutes later, lola came back carrying a bouquet that was a mix of geraniums, foxgloves, meadowsweets, yellow carnations, and orange lilies.

geraniums, to signify stupidity.

foxgloves, to signify insecurity.

meadowsweets, to signify uselessness.

yellow carnations, to signify disappointment.

orange lilies, to signify hatred.

all the flowers that would satisfy her request.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

hi! this imagine is short but i have some news. once this book is done, i want to do a faceclaim book and a second mcyt imagines! i may even add other characters, but i'm not completely sure. it won't be organized like this book though because i find it a bit awkward to read these books.

it would be outlined in an order that would allow you to follow along as you go without messing up your progress when i update. instead of being in a category by the name (such as niki or karl, etc), it would be going in order as i publish, meaning one story could be george then sapnap then dream without dividers. does that make sense?

anywho, you should vote or comment! <3