➨ 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

what type of person they are based

on a drink

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

D R I N K S

tea, coffee, water, hot chocolate

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

[ traits ]

tea traits: someone who is an old soul, loves nature, bookworm, kind, into gardening, can believe in old folklore, amazed with the universe and what it does, usually owns a tinier house (even if they can afford a bigger home), enjoys wandering through forests.

coffee traits: listening to loud music, messy hair, either wears denim jackets or owns some, prefers dogs over cats, summer nights are their favorite, makes a lot of promises, very competitive, wants to change or impact the world, a free spirit, adventures are their thing.

water traits: bright smiles, has some sort of faith in humanity, a very curious person, stays up late/night owl, reads or writes poetry, is just: nostalgia, smells like vanilla (possibly with a mix), possibly into mythology, wears a lot of vintage clothing (most likely received from thrifting), has pretty/aesthetic handwriting.

hot chocolate traits: usually seen wearing an oversized sweater, enjoys winter/lives somewhere where it's known for their winter season, cheeks are always a rosy color, hands always cold, favorite thing to do is to host a movie night, their home screams cozy vibes, the mom friend (even if they are a male), loves their friends more than they do themselves.

[ the people ]

dream:

the traits that dream has are: loud music, messy hair, competitiveness is a strong trait, wants to impact the world, curious person, night owl, hands always cold. with these traits, he is a mix of coffee (with 4 traits), water (with 2 traits), and hot chocolate (with 1 trait).

word count: 49

sapnap

the traits that sapnap has are: messy hair, summer nights are their favorite, makes a lot of promises, VERY competitive, adventures (usually late-night drives), bright smile, curious, cheeks are usually a rosy color. with these traits, he is a mix of coffee (with 5 traits), water (with 2 traits), and hot chocolate (with 1 trait).

word count: 51

george

the traits that george has are: makes a lot of promises, has some sort of faith in humanity, smells or looks like he smells like vanilla, hands are always cold, rosy cheeks, aesthetic handwriting. with these traits, he is a mix of coffee (with 1 trait), water (with 3 traits), and hot chocolate (with 1 trait)

word count: 56

quackity

the traits that quackity has are: bookworm, loud music, very competitive, a free spirit, bright smiles, stays up late, reads or writes poetry (most likely reads), loves their friends more than they do themselves. with these traits he is a mix of all. so, tea (with 1 trait), coffee (with 3 traits), water (with 3 traits), and hot chocolate (with 1 trait)

word count: 62

niki

the traits that niki has are: she loves nature, bookworm, kind, into gardening, owns a tiny house (most likely filled with plants and baking equipment), wants to change or impact the world, free spirit, loves adventures, read or writes poetry (she enjoys reading them, will rarely write poetry but it never goes anywhere), HEAVILY AESTHETIC handwriting, rosy cheeks, mom friend, and their home just screams cozy. with these traits she is mix of tea (with 5 traits), coffee (with 3 traits), water (with 2 traits), and hot chocolate (with 3 traits)