➨ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

your dormmate comes

to his senses

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

quackity and emerson

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

510 (approx)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/they

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

breaking up, love?

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

yes

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝background story❞|

emerson was a pretty simple person. she didn't care what she was addressed by, even if her pronouns are she/they. she was just happy to be acknowledged at times.

they were pretty short (around 5'2) and were very smart. emerson was actually at the top of their classes, they were studying law and had a dormmate who was also studying law. quackity, her dormmate, is pretty popular in the twitch/minecraft community.

they met through a mutual friend in their senior year of high school but never got the chance to actually talk to each other, so they were just simple acquaintances. it didn't help that they didn't have a way to contact each other outside of school. although they would've if they weren't too nervous to ask.

quackity and emerson became good friends when they found out that they were dorm partners.

emerson didn't care about quackity streaming late at night as long as he made it up for her by making coffee in the morning or helping her with certain assignments, which he gladly accepted.

they were a power duo.

"nothing could hold them back"

they were always there for each other,

just as an example, they were there during some of their roughest moments.

like, how when quackity got broken up with by his girlfriend named maisie

or how when emerson was dumped by her now ex jace.

those were just moments in the past now.

what happened though, is emerson started to feel a sort of attraction to mr quackity.

this mr quackity, didn't know how he felt about emerson.

emerson was just a friend to him.

|❝emerson's pov❞|

today's the second saturday of the month.

you know what saturday means?

it means no school and more cleaning.

most importantly, the second saturday means that it's my turn to clean.

i walked into the kitchen and looked under the sink to grab the correct cleaning supplies that were needed to complete my to-do list.

i sighed and got to work, but before i could start cleaning, i turned on some music.

i was about halfway done cleaning when i called out to quackity and got no response.

ah that's right, he had left to go get some lunch with his friends. hopefully, he would get me something on the way back.

it was about twenty minutes later when i heard the familiar jingling of the keys that would unlock our dorm.

quackity came running in and tackled me into a hug, which he then picked me up and spun me around the room like it was the end of the school year and we were graduating.

he set me back down and i put my head against his shoulder and his chin was resting on my head.

i tried to look up at him so i could ask him what's gotten him in such a great mood.

i mean i wasn't complaining, happy quackity was better than grumpy quackity.

before i could speak, he took the words right out of my mouth and said "i finally realized that i'm in love with you emerson, and god it feels unreal."

"so what i'm trying to say is that i love you emerson"

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not forget to interact with my work:))

commenting and voting take less time to do than you reading the chapter. you don't even have to follow or add this book to your library. seriously, it's just a couple of clicks and it makes me feel so much more motivated to write. and don't forget you can request!!!!

also don't forget to eat and drink water.

LOVE YOUUU <3