➨ 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

how dream figures

out his favorite color

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

dream and cress

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

287

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

none (that i know of)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

no

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝background❞|

both dream and cress are 19 in this, dream is not yet a streamer, but this is what inspires his minecraft skin.

|❝narrator's pov❞|

cress and dream were close friends.

they considered each other best friends, although they didn't know many things about each other.

they knew simple facts, their age, middle name, etc.

they knew more complicated facts as well, but the two didn't know each other's favorite color.

3 years.

3 years, they had known each other. yet they still didn't know one of the simplest facts about each other.

they had gained a more than friendly liking towards each other, dream more than cress.

they decided to play 21 questions, but not in the normal way. they were doing it so they get to know each other a bit more.

it was their final question, also known as the 21st.

dream asked cress what she thought his favorite color was.

she answered with: "lime green. not totally sure if it is your favorite color, but i think it suits your.. hmm what's the word. oh! yea, aesthetic."

lime green, not the answer i was expecting.

dream had responded with "wow! you're correct."

she was ecstatic with the fact that she got it right. she loved getting to know people, and sometimes she would act like a little kid when getting things right.

truth is, lime green was not his favorite color. dream didn't have a favorite color, he never really thought about it before.

since then, he saw colors differently.

lime green seemed to be within everything he saw, and he saw it more prominently.

it became his favorite color.

he felt like he was living in lime green, and he loved it.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

don't forget to vote or comment!! it really means a lot:)