➨ 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

a drunk y/n

can't tell the time

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

niki and y/n

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D  C O U N T

353

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

mentions of alcohol,

being drunk, mentions of bars,

mentions of parties

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F  R E A D

yes

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝niki's pov❞|

ever since my friends and i turned the legal drink age, we would often get together and drink. whether it was at a bar or someone's house.

although, i wasn't one to drink so i often switched out my liquor for soda or water. i was normally there to make sure my friends didn't drink too much or that they weren't going to do something that they would regret once they were sober.

one night, my friends came over to my place to drink. they brought their own alcohol since i didn't have much and we ended up partying as well.

we had played random bored games and did other basic party activities even though there were only 4 of us, not including me.

once again, i stayed low on the drinking.

i only had 2 or 3 shots, which was plenty for me. i was a lightweight and i really did not want to have a killer hangover in the morning.

it was around 2 am by now, and i was getting hungry. that's what it hit me since i was so busy making sure my friends didn't do anything stupid (which it was a good thing i was practically babysitting them since one of them got so drunk they almost broke a glass vase i had), i hadn't had anything to eat in at least 6 hours.

so i did what anyone hungry would do. i walked to the fridge and got out leftovers and a microwavable safe dish.

after putting the food in the microwave, i set the timer for 1:30.

after around 45 seconds, a drunk y/n came into the kitchen.

she asked what time it was, which was almost hard to hear over her slurring to the words caused by the amount of alcohol she consumed.

instead of getting an answer from me, she looks over at the microwave (which has 33 seconds left by now) and she says "33? god damn it's getting late" and wobbles her way out of the kitchen, probably making her way to go drink some more, knowing her.