Heights (Perrie)

"So, what do you want to ride next?" you asked Perrie as you got off the swings at your local fair.

You and Perrie have been at the fair all afternoon, enjoying rides, food, and different games.

"Let's get on the ferris wheel, " Perrie said while jumping up and down with wide eyes.

You hesitated, not liking heights, not that you've told Perrie. "Are you sure that's what you want to do?" you asked, hoping to get Perrie to change her mind.

"Please Y/N. I really want to go, " Perrie said, giving you her famous puppy eyes, making you groan.

"I hate those puppy eyes, " you say with a groan as Perrie cheers and drags you into the line.

You wait nervously, hoping for some miracle to happen so you don't have to get on. To your disappointment, nothing happenings and soon you and Perrie we're getting on.

Fortunately for you, the ride kept turning consistently and smoothly, easing your anxiety slightly. Unfortunately, after your third time around, the ride stopped, with you and Perrie sitting at the top.

"Isn't it beautiful up here," Perrie asked you.

At the lack of response, Perrie turns to you only to see you with your eyes shut tightly. Putting the pieces together, Perrie finally realized you were scared of heights.

"Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of heights?" Perrie asked you. The last thing she wanted was for you to be uncomfortable or scared.

"I didn't think we'd get stuck at the top, " you said frantically. You could feel your breathing pick up and a panic attack not too far off.

Through your clouding emotions, you felt hands holding yours. You turned your focus to Perrie, barely making out her telling you to breathe.

You close your eyes to try and concentrate on evening your breathing when you feel Perrie's lips on yours, the feeling enough to ground you and help you calm down.

You can more into the kiss, forgetting about everything. There's no Ferris wheel, no heights, no one else in the world. Just you and Perrie.

The clearing of a throat breaks you from your kiss, making you realize that you're not only on the ground but that a worker is waiting for you and Perrie to get off.

Quickly grabbing Perrie's hand, the two of you run off the ferris wheel, stopping when you can no longer see the worker.

"That was so embarrassing, " you say with a small laugh as you and Perrie are trying to catch your breath.

"I'm sorry about the heights." You looked over to Perrie, not liking that she was blaming herself.

"Stop. You helped me. You have nothing to be sorry about," you say pulling Perrie closer to you.

You leaned in and kissed Perrie softly, getting that same feeling from earlier. The world melted away, leaving just you and Perrie, the only person you wanted with you for the rest of your life.