Christmas Chaos (Perrie)

"I thought you were going to wrap it," you said to Perrie as she wheeled the small pink bike you bought your daughter towards the tree.

"Do you know how hard it is to try and wrap a bike, " Perrie said as she positioned it next to the other gifts.

"True, but at least but a bow on it, " you said, handing Perrie a gold bow to stick on the bike.

The two of you were up at almost 1 in the morning to put your daughter's presents under the tree without her knowing.

You were determined to make sure she could enjoy the magic of Christmas for as long as possible.

"Alright, that looks nice, " you said, taking a step back from the tree to admire your work. "We did a good job."

You turned to Perrie, only to see her chewing on one of "Santa's" cookies.

"What, " Perrie said. "Someone has to make it look believable."

You only laughed and walked up to Perrie. You reached up and gently wiped a few crumbs from the side of her mouth.

After you finished, you left your thumb on her face and just stared into Perrie's eyes. You leaned up and placed a short, gentle kiss on Perrie's lips.

"I love you, " you said, pulling away.

"Love you too, " Perris said before looking back at the tree. "We should plug it in, so the tree's lit up."

"I don't think so. The plug is in the back, and you might knock something over trying to get to it, " you said, not wanting to risk waking your daughter up.

"It'll be fine." Before you had time to argue, Perrie was already reaching behind the tree.

"It does look nice all lit up," you said after Perrie plugged the tree in.

"I told you so, " Perrie said and though you couldn't see her face you knew she was smirking.

"Whatever, " you said rolling your eyes. "Be careful getting out."

Perrie shuffled backward, and just when you thought she was clear, she moved her arm and knocked an ornament off the tree. You watched in slow motion as it fell, making more noise than you thought it would.

You glanced at each other before racing quickly and quietly back to your shared bedroom. You shut the door and turned to look at Perrie.

You stared at each other for a few seconds before the both of you started laughing.

"I told you to be careful," you whisper yelled at Perrie while catching your breath.

"Sorry, but you should have seen your face, " Perrie said as her laughing calmed down.

As your laughter calmed, you couldn't help but stare at Perrie. You noticed Perrie stop laughing and return your gaze, a faint smile still on her lips.

You leaned in and kissed Perrie, and though you've kissed hundreds of times before, you still felt fireworks going off.

As you pulled out of the kiss, Perrie kept her forehead pressed to yours, so close you could feel her breath fan across your face.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N, " Perrie said in a breathless whisper.

"Merry Christmas, Pez."