Delivery Date (Jesy)

You look over to the clock and impatiently bounce your leg seeing that it's a little past 10 pm. Just when you're about to give up and call Jesy yourself, your phone rings with a face time request from her.

You hurriedly accept and prop your phone up in front of you as Jesy's face pops up on the screen. "Hey, baby."

"Hey Y/N. Sorry, I'm late. It's still pretty early over here, " Jesy says, sending you a smile that you can't wait to see in person again.

You haven't seen Jesy since she and the girls left for tour, almost two months ago. It's been hard on the both of you, but you manage with weekly face times.

You would call more often, but with their busy schedule, Jesy can barely make time for calls once a week.

"I understand. I'm just glad we get to talk. How long do we have until you have to go?"

Jesy looks over her shoulder at the clock before looking back at you. "About two hours, " she says, making you smile.

A notification on your phone causes you to smile even wider, catching Jesy's attention. "What's got you smiling so hard over there."

"Nothing, but how would you like to go on a date with me?" You watch as Jesy's face contorts in a look of confusion.

"When will we have time to go on a date when I'm halfway across the world?"

"How about right now, " you saw with a sly smile making Jesy suspicious.

Before she gets the chance to question you, a knock sounds at her door, making Jesy even more suspicious and a little scared.

With one last look at you, she gets up to answer the door, being met with a butler and a tray of food. Returning to her place in front of her phone, Jesy looks at you only to see you now also sitting in front of a plate of food.

"Surprise, " you say, making Jesy look at you with a confused smile. "I know we haven't had much time to spend together, so I may have ordered you some breakfast. This way we can have a virtual date."

"I know it's not the same, but-, " you try to say, but Jesy cuts you off.

"This is perfect Y/N. I love it."

The two of you enjoy your date and talking to each other about any and everything.

You almost forget that you're not in front of each other until a knock on Jesy's door and the voice of her manager ends your date.

"Looks like I've got to go, " Jesy says, making no attempt to move.

"Yeah, and I should be getting to bed."

You both sit in silence for a few seconds, not wanting to be the one to say goodbye.

"Thanks for the date, and don't worry, I'll be home before you know it, " Jesy says, making you smile slightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N. We'll talk soon, " Jesy says. She sends you one last wave before hanging up.

You clean up a little before doing your nighttime routine, getting in bed and falling asleep, counting down the days until you can see Jesy again.