Headaches (Perrie)

You follow the girls into the room they're set to do their meet and greet in. You can see five chairs set up in front of a huge poster with the girl's new album cover.

You aren't feeling too well but welcome any time you get to spend with Perrie. You all take your seats, you taking the one on the end and next to Perrie.

Once everyone is settled, the doors are opened, and hundreds of excited fans come through. Your once slight headache has now intensified with the screams from the fans.

A few minutes into the meet and greet and you headache is extremely painful. "Pez, my head hurts," you whisper, leaning your head on her shoulder.

She looks down at you and notices your eyes closed. "I'm sorry, baby. Is there something I can do to help?"

"Can you get me some water?"

"Here, have mine, " she says, passing you her water bottle before turning back to the fan in front of her. You rest your head back on her shoulder.

Perrie wrapped her free arm around your back and began rubbing soothing calm circles. Perrie and the comfort she was providing relaxed you enough to fall asleep.

Since Perrie was so caught up talking to fans, she didn't realize you had fallen asleep until a fan pointed out how cute you look sleeping on Perrie.

She looked down at you with love in her eyes and a content smile on her face. So focused on you, Perrie didn't notice fans taking pictures of you guys.

She ran her fingers through your hair, making your eyes flutter open. "Lay on my lap. It'll be more comfortable, " Perrie offered.

You nodded, just wanting to get back to sleep. You moved from her shoulder to her lap and curled up.

Perrie leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, making you smile. "I love you, " you whispered before she could pull away and sit up.

"I love you too princess. So much, " Perrie said before turning her attention back to the fans.

Later that night at home, you were lying on Perrie's chest just listening to her heartbeat while she scrolled through her feed.

One particular post making her stop and smile. It was of pictures and a caption of the two of you together at the meet and greet.

"Whatcha smiling at, " you asked, smiling up at your girlfriend.

Perrie showed you her phone and watched your smile grow even more.

@Y/S/Nisreal: Just look at the love in those eyes. I don't think I've ever seen two people more in love than Y/N and Perrie.

"You know they're right, " Perrie said, making you look at her confused. "About how much I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too Perrie."